Domestic Terrorists......BLM, Antifa, Liberal Democrats, Squad....greatest threat to the USA.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m sensing bs here
You're very uninformed.
“The first thing, I think, is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers,” she said, referring to BLM co-founder Alicia Garza.

“We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk,” Cullors added in the interview with Jared Ball of The Real News Network.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
You're very uninformed.
“The first thing, I think, is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers,” she said, referring to BLM co-founder Alicia Garza.

“We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk,” Cullors added in the interview with Jared Ball of The Real News Network.

these are two people. This doesn’t speak for the entire movement.

quad decade guy

LMFAO
In other words you didn't know you were supporting a marxist organization so you're going to deny the facts.
I’m sensing bs here
You're very uninformed.

Looking pretty silly right now.....