Domestic Terrorists......BLM, Antifa, Liberal Democrats, Squad....greatest threat to the USA.

quad decade guy

Can we take 4 years of this stuff? How many pipelines will be shut? How long before the USA grinds to a halt? Electric you say? LOLOLOL.

Inner city Democrat controlled disasters......primarily majority minority gun and drug filled killing fields. Lawless, hopeless for generations to come.

Any Democrat controlled State....economic, high tax debacles....

But rest assured.....any trans, gender confused far fringe micro-group is well represented....and thrust(forced upon) to the forefront of society.

Find any economically depressed, blighted, drug, gang, murder, broken home, fatherless State/City ........is a deep blue state.

Why in the world would ANYONE vote for this? Purposefully voted a senile, doddering fool in control of our very existence, with a communist, BLM, anti-American sympathizer waiting in the wings....Purposefully destroying our economy and energy independence.....leading to dependence on fuel of all places....Russia?

And 6 trillion? Really? Where is that money? To support anti-American BLM murals....

And places like Minnesota? My God....what in the world is going on in of all places...Minnesota. Michigan? Oregon? With California, New York and Illinois lost causes? And armed State Police blocking entry into towns in New Mexico(Covid).....yes it happened.....Democrat State...

Well...... Democrats. Find the most friend upped place in America......it'll be run by Democrats.

And yet....on these very pages.....folks signaling the virtues of Biden and how we are on the right path.

And yet......with the go ahead from Liberal Democrats on Israel.....the support of Muslim terrorist groups against Israel.....war is breaking out.

And yet......guns and ammo being sold to the point of shortages....speaking of shortages....fuel.....fuel prices doubling since Trump.

Just a scary glimpse of what's to come.

Brought to you by foolish white people, minority groups and clueless millennials.

Oh and the Border? A catastrophic disaster....Chernobyl like....that will continue to destroy what was once a proud and powerful force on Earth.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
DHS is raising the terrorist threat level saying that extremist groups will be taking advantage of the lax in COVID restrictions to launch attacks both physical and cyber.

What's interesting is that these terrorists are not Al-Qaeda or Hamas, but rather implied to be domestic right wingers looking to follow up the "attempted coup" in January. DHS is also starting a special unit designed to specifically investigate "domestic extremists."

Meanwhile, BLM and antifa armed with ARs and AK-47s were harassing motorists outside Portland this past week. Not a single police officer to be found anywhere.

rickyb

Can we take 4 years of this stuff? How many pipelines will be shut? How long before the USA grinds to a halt? Electric you say? LOLOLOL.

Inner city Democrat controlled disasters......primarily majority minority gun and drug filled killing fields. Lawless, hopeless for generations to come.

But rest assured.....any trans, gender confused far fringe micro-group is well represented....and thrust(forced upon) to the forefront of society.

Find any economically depressed, blighted, drug, gang, murder, broken home, fatherless State/City ........is a deep blue state.

Why in the world would ANYONE vote for this? Purposefully voted a senile, doddering fool in control of our very existence, with a communist, BLM, anti-American sympathizer waiting in the wings....Purposefully destroying our economy and energy independence.....leading to dependence on fuel of all places....Russia?

And 6 trillion? Really? Where is that money? To support anti-American BLM murals....

And places like Minnesota? My God....what in the world is going on in of all places...Minnesota. Michigan? Oregon? With California, New York and Illinois lost causes? And armed State Police blocking entry into towns in New Mexico(Covid).....yes it happened.....Democrat State...

Well...... Democrats. Find the most friend upped place in America......it'll be run by Democrats.

And yet....on these very pages.....folks signaling the virtues of Biden and how we are on the right path.

And yet......with the go ahead from Liberal Democrats on Israel.....the support of Muslim terrorist groups against Israel.....war is breaking out.

And yet......guns and ammo being sold to the point of shortages....speaking of shortages....fuel.....fuel prices doubling since Trump.

Brought to you by foolish white people, minority groups and clueless millennials.

Oh and the Border? A catastrophic disaster....Chernobyl like....that will continue to destroy what was once a proud and powerful force on Earth.
the biggest terrorist group in america is white supremacists, aside from the govt's wars

rickyb

harris is not left wing shes corrupt. biden is right wing by most other countries standards.

DeCurtis

the biggest terrorist group in america is white supremacists, aside from the govt's wars
You've got some serious White-privilege if you believe that.

As a Black-man minding my own damn business, I almost had to ball up some young Black fools twice last week thinking I was an easy mark. Never have I almost had to shoot a White man for looking to rob me.

rickyb

You've got some serious White-privilege if you believe that.

As a Black-man minding my own damn business, I almost had to ball up some young Black fools twice last week thinking I was an easy mark. Never have I almost had to shoot a White man for looking to rob me.
robbery is not terrorism.

were talking about terrorism here.

rickyb

My God.....this is the most absurd thing devoid of any reality. Biden right wing.....OMG.
yea lets see here:

supported nafta
supported the wars
supported expanding prison population
was in favor of deregulation
what are his positions on maternity leave
what are his positions on vacation leave
what are his positions on taxing hte rich.
what are his positions on bankruptcy
he was vice prez under obama who was called by his own admin official deporter in chief.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Your free to leave. Anytime.

DeCurtis

Look up the definition of terrorism
Please... I'm not a privileged White who's never experienced terrorism up close and personal.
The decadent and privileged academics who come up with sterilized little definitions for things are of no use to me. Perhaps if I had the privilege of never having been terrorized I would need to look up the "definition" of it.