Why would any Pilot vote for a Democrat?

PT Car Washer

7.9% is the official unemployment rate. The real rate is twice that. $3.3 trillion deficit, $27 trillion in debt and lets cut taxes. trump sure is a real fiscal conservative. Married and divorced 3 times and countless affairs and he calls himself a moral conservative and wants to preach to the rest of the country how we should live our lives.

PT Car Washer

Biden is a 50 year political dirtbag who got rich off of taxpayers. President Trump was a success before his political career and put it all on the line to help the country he loves.

Four more years.
MAGA.
You will have to take up Joe Biden's political career with the voters of Delaware. trump has been in and out of bankruptcy court almost as many times as he has been in divorce court. Winning the presidency with a minority of votes is the only way he could stay out of Federal and State Courts for a variety of charges. Same with winning a second term to run the clock out on some of his charges. If he loses he will no longer have the Justice Dept to defend him. Lock him up.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What are the chances of trump carrying Georgia? About 50/ 50? Spent several months at Ft Stewart and enjoyed watching the Bulldogs on Saturday night and visiting Savannah . Everyone should visit Savannah at some time.
The odds on Trump winning Georgia is more like 80/20.
Trump is the -275 favorite to take Georgia. Biden is the +200 underdog.
Guesstimates are Trump 51% Biden 46% JoJo 2% ... those are local pollsters.

refineryworker05

For that matter anyone(vote for a Democrat) really? One of the first things out of AOC's mouth was to get rid of air travel. Airplanes. Fracking. Hell, Biden and Harris both on tape admitting to it. Actually, I'm all for getting rid of oil. Great. However, we don't have any replacement. Ever heard of plastic? See, this is what makes voting for any Democrat impossible. Batcrap crazy amongst too many other things.

So, with no not even close to a replacement for airplanes(big ones).....why would ANY Pilot(hell ANYONE vote for a Democrat(in any capacity) who's job depends on oil? Serious question. How do you square this?
I work in a petroleum refinery, we make gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, asphalt, etc. I remember working there when President Obama was in office and Joe Biden was VP, so why the need for these fantasies about what a Biden presidency would look like in terms of the environment or industries?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Spent several months at Ft Stewart and enjoyed watching the Bulldogs on Saturday night and visiting Savannah .
Everyone should visit Savannah at some time.
Savannah on Riverfront St is cool. Cemeteries are always interesting.
I've been to Savannah a couple dozen times.
The entire Gold Coast (Sav-Jax) is entertaining with it's culture, nature areas and eateries.

quad decade guy

Let it be noted, no one has said ban jets tomorrow. As usual the right wingers are using hyperbole. This pilot knows that the electrical and solar jets are not that far off. Why do right wingers think jets are finished tomorro? They live in conspiracy world. It makes Brown Cafe disgraceful.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Not that far off? What solar? OMG! That cheap Chinese yard light only lasts a few weeks. Where are these "electrical" heavy lift freighters? Where exactly now. Let it be noted: AOC has said we only have 12 years left. That is the face of your party. A truly stupid Communist. You ban fracking(another Democrat tennant) and go to $10 jet fuel. Kiss your job goodbye. If you are truly a "pilot"- look around your industry. And there isn't anything really wrong....plenty of oil etc. No real wars. And you folks are losing your jobs. BTW, ever heard of the "Green New Deal"? You left wingers....that's what you are hanging your hat on. But yet when it comes down to it, you deny it. I have a Trump hating left wing friend, I say "Harris/Biden are Communist/racist(Harris), "No they're not". Oh?

So if not tomorrow, when? Your statement alludes to the fact that they will be(banning of jets). So, when? Your party has PROMISED to ban fossil fuel. I just go by what they say in broad daylight. Words mean things. They aren't hiding anything. It's all right there. No hyperbole.

Now distance yourself from it. Deny it. Empty platitudes.....It makes liberals on Brown Cafe disgraceful.....downright unAmerican...

oldngray

nowhere special
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Not that far off? What solar? OMG! That cheap Chinese yard light only lasts a few weeks. Where are these "electrical" heavy lift freighters? Where exactly now. Let it be noted: AOC has said we only have 12 years left. That is the face of your party. A truly stupid Communist. You ban fracking(another Democrat tennant) and go to $10 jet fuel. Kiss your job goodbye. If you are truly a "pilot"- look around your industry. And there isn't anything really wrong....plenty of oil etc. No real wars. And you folks are losing your jobs. BTW, ever heard of the "Green New Deal"? You left wingers....that's what you are hanging your hat on. But yet when it comes down to it, you deny it. I have a Trump hating left wing friend, I say "Harris/Biden are Communist/racist(Harris), "No they're not". Oh?

So if not tomorrow, when? Your statement alludes to the fact that they will be(banning of jets). So, when? Your party has PROMISED to ban fossil fuel. I just go by what they say in broad daylight. Words mean things. They aren't hiding anything. It's all right there. No hyperbole.

Now distance yourself from it. Deny it. Empty platitudes.....It makes liberals on Brown Cafe disgraceful.....downright unAmerican...

Don't exaggerate. Those cheap yard lights probably last half the Summer. I still don't think I would want to rely on that technology if my life depended on it.

JJinVA

$38/hr is ridiculous for a package car driver. Time to give back a little bit to shore up UPS's bottom line. No one needs 7 weeks vacation either.
I think we should get $60 an hour, and protest until we get it.

Thats comparable to McDonalds employees barking about $15. $15 for flipping a burger is ridiculous.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not as evil as that cancer causing windmills.

It’s great to watch many of you right wingers deny your fellow citizens invention and innovation. You right wingers really have that, “can’t do“ attitude.
Im not sure some of you right wing posters are Americans. You guys hate America. All you do is complain on Brown Cafe 24/7.
If you want to buy land and invest in windmills, I'm all for it. Develop mills that produce more with less. If the watts produced cost more than conventional means, that's a problem. Good luck with the tree huggers, they want clean energy but will fight every windmill.

The market will produce clean energy once it costs less.

oldngray

nowhere special
If you want to buy land and invest in windmills, I'm all for it. Develop mills that produce more with less. If the watts produced cost more than conventional means, that's a problem. Good luck with the tree huggers, they want clean energy but will fight every windmill.
They always ignore the energy required to manufacture those windmills. And the later disposal problems. Same with solar panels.

PT Car Washer

The market will produce clean energy once it costs less.
Drive across I 80 and you will see thousands of wind turbines producing electricity for the US grid. Wind turbines are a reality and producing 10s of thousands of good paying jobs in manufacture and construction. Why are you against states without oil wells?

oldngray

nowhere special
1286.jpg