Demoncrats want to tax pensions in Illinois

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Hasn't worked? We are the world's 5th largest economy. Lol
Take out Hollywood and you would be the 5th poorest in the world, entitlement states dont work because their is ambition to strive for a better life. Your state also is in debt the last time I heard, Trying to get a bailout after Obama was elected into office.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not really. Might take a while, but Colorado is swimming in cash.
Gonna make up the what 20 billion dollar pension shortage they have that's growing by the day?

Is it gonna allow them to cut property taxes? People are fleeing the state left and right because they are being taxed to death. I have friends with 200k homes that are taxed more in Illinois than million dollar homes in Missouri. It's insane. Something has to give.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The subject does belong in union issues. The people posting are just the same loons from current events.
So unions are the only workers who have pensions? Read his first post. It's about Democrats, Trump tax cuts, blue wave, and he finished by bashing New York and California....

He's straight up trolling.

BigBrown87

Funny isn't it that democrats preach helping the blue collar middle class and yet again they are trying to tax the pension that people have earned over decades of work. During those decades of paying taxes on income and sales tax as well as property tax, sounds like somebody likes to squeeze the orange when all that's left is the peel. And people wonder why we voted Donald Trump in office, Democrats need to learn from their mistakes.

MAKAVELI

Take out Hollywood and you would be the 5th poorest in the world, entitlement states dont work because their is ambition to strive for a better life. Your state also is in debt the last time I heard, Trying to get a bailout after Obama was elected into office.

Before the Great Recession we were the 6th, bumped to the 7th and now the 5th. Don't hurt yourself trying to decipher that bruh.:happy2:

BigBrown87

Before the Great Recession we were the 6th, bumped to the 7th and now the 5th. Don't hurt yourself trying to decipher that bruh.:happy2:
Somebody cant read the facts I see, i will help you out. You may produce the 5th largest economy but you burn through 5 times as much. If you were a company you would be bankrupt and out of bussiness. Dont hurt yourself trying to figure that out or trying to talk your way out of it bruh.

Moto110

upload_2018-6-30_0-2-45.png

bbsam

Staff member
So unions are the only workers who have pensions? Read his first post. It's about Democrats, Trump tax cuts, blue wave, and he finished by bashing New York and California....

He's straight up trolling.
Ummmm, pretty much union members are about the only ones with pensions left in the country, yes.

MAKAVELI

Somebody cant read the facts I see, i will help you out. You may produce the 5th largest economy but you burn through 5 times as much. If you were a company you would be bankrupt and out of bussiness. Dont hurt yourself trying to figure that out or trying to talk your way out of it bruh.
Please list the facts you see.

BigBrown87

Just sent you a Forbes article that explained the state and local governments owe over 1.3 trillion in debt, did you even read the article I posted for you? I'm sorry I can only lead the horse to water can't make him drink it. Read it and get back to me I will stay up and wait for your response even if it is wrong.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ummmm, pretty much union members are about the only ones with pensions left in the country, yes.
Ok, cool beans, back on topic then...

My wife has a pension, and she doesn't have a Union.... Because garbage ass Union hating Republicans took away their right to collectively bargain.... If they get their way we are next.

BigBrown87

Ok, cool beans, back on topic then...

My wife has a pension, and she doesn't have a Union.... Because garbage ass Union hating Republicans took away their right to collectively bargain.... If they get their way we are next.
Is she in the public sector or private, I'm assuming you are referring to the supreme court's decision on union dues for public employees. This does not effect private sector unions. You should be more worried about RTW states then the Janice verdict that was just upheld in the supreme court.

BigBrown87

Please list the facts you see.
Read the Forbes article I posted for you earlier and then you tell me where you are getting your facts bruh, California must depend on the waves of the ocean for its info on the state government debt. News flash the mermaid was lying to you bruh, better find a real way to receive your info on important information pertaining to your states spending.

Moto110

Republicans would love to kill all unions, and are surprisingly close to doing so. If people keep voting them in we could all be making $5 an hour and forced 12 hour days. No benefits, no pension, no vacations.

BigBrown87

Republicans would love to kill all unions, and are surprisingly close to doing so. If people keep voting them in we could all be making $5 an hour and forced 12 hour days. No benefits, no pension, no vacations.
Wow another person going overboard with the end is near talk. How long has are union been around for and how many Republican presidents and congressional held house have we had and seemed to survive? Just go to the safe zone and pet your therapy dog for an hour and you will realize the world will still be here when you get back.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Is she in the public sector or private, I'm assuming you are referring to the supreme court's decision on union dues for public employees. This does not effect private sector unions. You should be more worried about RTW states then the Janice verdict that was just upheld in the supreme court.
I'm not referring to the supreme Court decision. Republicans took away their rights in my state long ago.

In regards to the Janus case, If you don't realize we're next you're delusional. Republicans are already gearing up cases, and your boy Trump is going to appoint a Justice that helps them win.

MAKAVELI

Just sent you a Forbes article that explained the state and local governments owe over 1.3 trillion in debt, did you even read the article I posted for you? I'm sorry I can only lead the horse to water can't make him drink it. Read it and get back to me I will stay up and wait for your response even if it is wrong.
We will sustain because our economy is multifaceted just like the US. I know you California haters can't stand it, but it is fact.
California is Now the 5th Largest World Economy in Terms of GDP