Dental Benefits

Hello all,
I just got my insurance(central states health plan). There’s isn’t a Humana provider in my area. I want to get the free Dental Oral Exam & Dental Cleaning Benefit. Is there a fee if I were to use an out of network provider. I wouldn’t mind a small fee if there is any. Thanks!

upschuck

You can use any provider, and if they charge more than allowed by in network provider, you pay difference, I believe.

You must live in tiny town, because were I'm at, decent sized city, we have several hundred that are providers.

oldngray

nowhere special
Out of network costs a lot more. I would only go that way if there were no other option. There should always be someone in network withing driving distance.

rod

Retired 22 years
You guys don't get a big book every year listing all providers? What kind of :poop: insurance company are you dealing with now? They must have a web site you could get that info off of too. You guys really do need to strike

oldngray

nowhere special
You guys don't get a big book every year listing all providers? What kind of :poop: insurance company are you dealing with now? They must have a web site you could get that info off of too. You guys really do need to strike

I heard things got better with Teamcare

picdump_2738_52.jpg