Dental Benefits

Discussion in 'Health and Medical Topics' started by Buff_Benching325, Mar 20, 2018.

1. VegasHighRoller

VegasHighRoller New Member

Hello all,
    I just got my insurance(central states health plan). There’s isn’t a Humana provider in my area. I want to get the free Dental Oral Exam & Dental Cleaning Benefit. Is there a fee if I were to use an out of network provider. I wouldn’t mind a small fee if there is any. Thanks!

2. upschuck

upschuck Well-Known Member

You can use any provider, and if they charge more than allowed by in network provider, you pay difference, I believe.

You must live in tiny town, because were I'm at, decent sized city, we have several hundred that are providers.

3. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Out of network costs a lot more. I would only go that way if there were no other option. There should always be someone in network withing driving distance.

4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Single digit midget!

Call Humana and ask them for the list of participating providers in your area.

5. rod

rod retired and happy

You guys don't get a big book every year listing all providers? What kind of :poop: insurance company are you dealing with now? They must have a web site you could get that info off of too. You guys really do need to strike

6. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

I heard things got better with Teamcare

picdump_2738_52.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List