DeSantis never told people to evacuate he's responsible. DeSantis cause the hurricane.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
FeU4kaHXkCcns0l.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hopefully Democrats will keep going with their petty attacks on desantis while he's working to help the people he represents.

Future elections are looking better and better for Republicans every day.

Johney

I know a local firefighter sent to Ft. Myers and my wife's friends sister lives there. What the news is telling everyone else about the death toll is far inaccurate. It's likely in the 100's or more. Everyone on the west coast of Florida should have been ready to leave at any minute. Evacuation warning or not, Jesus all anyone had to do was watch the weather channel they ran that crap 24/7. I left for a wedding inTennessee late Tuesday afternoon from the east coast and had no issues getting out of the state.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
The polling shows the majority of Americans have said we don't have free and fair elections.
Following the news, 70 percent of Republicans now say they don’t believe the 2020 election was free and fair, a stark rise from the 35 percent of GOP voters who held similar beliefs before the election. Meanwhile, trust in the election system grew for Democrats, many who took to the streets to celebrate Biden’s victory on Saturday. Ninety percent of Democrats now say the election was free and fair, up from 52 percent before Nov. 3 who thought it would be.

Thebrownblob

Following the news, 70 percent of Republicans now say they don’t believe the 2020 election was free and fair, a stark rise from the 35 percent of GOP voters who held similar beliefs before the election. Meanwhile, trust in the election system grew for Democrats, many who took to the streets to celebrate Biden’s victory on Saturday. Ninety percent of Democrats now say the election was free and fair, up from 52 percent before Nov. 3 who thought it would be.

newfie

Following the news, 70 percent of Democrats now say they don’t believe the 2020 election was free and fair, a stark rise from the 35 percent of snowflake voters who held similar beliefs before the election.

my quote is as good as yours

share your source so we know why you're hiding it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Great work
Your post proves my point.
The polling shows the majority of Americans have said we don't have free and fair elections.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
962B638C-EA0B-465F-AC78-7DB8A3336D54.jpeg
81A6F38E-CE16-4D0A-A6D7-22C1FB52047F.jpeg
6FAC80AC-696A-4900-8466-005596BA4D20.jpeg

I pulled these pictures off Facebook. In this day and age where everyone is bickering back and forth across party lines it’s a beautiful thing to see Americans come together to help each other like we do. All over Facebook are posts from linemen thanking Floridians for their hospitality while they are/were here. Many of them have been working 16 hour days and sleeping in their trucks. Floridians have been feeding them, washing their clothes and inviting them into their homes (if they have one left). I read that 42,000 linemen have traveled here to help.

Floridians are posting on Facebook thanking the linemen for the dangerous work they’re doing and for coming to help while leaving their families. So many people are asking where they can bring cooked food to linemen and asking who needs their clothes washed. Volunteers are everywhere!

The bottom picture is linemen waiting to go across the Sanibel Bridge to Sanibel Island today around 1:30. There ended up being a caravan of work trucks crossing that bridge nonstop for an hour.

God Bless America! We may fuss and fight but when times are hard we do still pull together.

floridays

View attachment 403948View attachment 403949View attachment 403950

I pulled these pictures off Facebook. In this day and age where everyone is bickering back and forth across party lines it’s a beautiful thing to see Americans come together to help each other like we do. All over Facebook are posts from linemen thanking Floridians for their hospitality while they are/were here. Many of them have been working 16 hour days and sleeping in their trucks. Floridians have been feeding them, washing their clothes and inviting them into their homes (if they have one left). I read that 42,000 linemen have traveled here to help.

Floridians are posting on Facebook thanking the linemen for the dangerous work they’re doing and for coming to help while leaving their families. So many people are asking where they can bring cooked food to linemen and asking who needs their clothes washed. Volunteers are everywhere!

The bottom picture is linemen waiting to go across the Sanibel Bridge to Sanibel Island today around 1:30. There ended up being a caravan of work trucks crossing that bridge nonstop for an hour.

God Bless America! We may fuss and fight but when times are hard we do still pull together.
Great post, those thankful Floridians are gonna miss those fellers.

I hope in the future if one of the guys and his family plans a trip to the Sunshine State gratitude is extended to them in their leisure time.

God bless the responders, they are due combat pay from the citizens when they return to enjoy the greatest state in the Union.

Great post, thank you for making it. :thumbup1:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Great post, those thankful Floridians are gonna miss those fellers.

I hope in the future if one of the guys and his family plans a trip to the Sunshine State gratitude is extended to them in their leisure time.

God bless the responders, they are due combat pay from the citizens when they return to enjoy the greatest state in the Union.

Great post, thank you for making it. :thumbup1:
Thanks. Seeing the outpouring of support on both sides has really warmed my heart. I thought I would share it with everyone because most people don’t see the every day goings-on with disaster responses. Here’s another one.

08C5B49B-6898-42CD-8931-B9DDC196D233.jpeg

floridays

Thanks. Seeing the outpouring of support on both sides has really warmed my heart. I thought I would share it with everyone because most people don’t see the every day goings-on with disaster responses. Here’s another one.

View attachment 403960
Beautiful.
That is the United States of America.

Thank you Arcadia Florida for taking care of those men. :thumbup1:

Free orange juice and oranges, grapefruit as well for life to each who restored power should be the starting point.

Peace River Citrus, what say you?

Just my opinion.