DFW OR HOUSTON FEEDERS!!!

Unknown User

What's up, everyone? Any feeders from the DFW or Houston are? If so, are you guys hiring for feeders? I'm currently a full-time feeder in another state and want to move back to Texas. What are the odds of coming in as a seasonal driver and getting the call to join full-time after seasonal? I'm asking because I highly doubt I can transfer down there. Anything helps, thanks!

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
What's up, everyone? Any feeders from the DFW or Houston are? If so, are you guys hiring for feeders? I'm currently a full-time feeder in another state and want to move back to Texas. What are the odds of coming in as a seasonal driver and getting the call to join full-time after seasonal? I'm asking because I highly doubt I can transfer down there. Anything helps, thanks!
I’m sure you’re aware but you’re probably going to have to quit and reapply. There are very few exceptions allowing someone to transfer.

I just drove I10 from Houston to San Antonio today. It’s about a 3 hour drive and maybe saw 1 or 2 feeder drivers on either side. Not a good sign.

Cowboy Mac

I’m sure you’re aware but you’re probably going to have to quit and reapply. There are very few exceptions allowing someone to transfer.

I just drove I10 from Houston to San Antonio today. It’s about a 3 hour drive and maybe saw 1 or 2 feeder drivers on either side. Not a good sign.
You must have went through at the wrong time. We take I-10 for a lot of our runs. Houston, Louisiana, most of the guys who go to Austin area of DFW take I-10 to toll road 130.

San Antonio has like 160 drivers and we’re getting 15 more.

PCM Troll

You must have went through at the wrong time. We take I-10 for a lot of our runs. Houston, Louisiana, most of the guys who go to Austin area of DFW take I-10 to toll road 130.

San Antonio has like 160 drivers and we’re getting 15 more.
It was a Saturday

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You a steer or a queer?