Diad 6= heavy overtime

Est.1998

I love when my Diad screen is covered in rain drops, glitching in and out of screens while I’m parked in a very dangerous spot.
🧔‍♂️✊
It definitely doesn't like water. My favorite is when the map keeps popping up on it's own. I got so fed up with it today i just left the diad in the truck, delivered the stops, and recorded them later.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
It definitely doesn't like water. My favorite is when the map keeps popping up on it's own. I got so fed up with it today i just left the diad in the truck, delivered the stops, and recorded them later.
nooooo don’t do that union brother lol. The methods are to stop complete at the delivery location. DO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS!
🧔‍♂️✊

Est.1998

nooooo don’t do that union brother lol. The methods are to stop complete at the delivery location. DO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS!
🧔‍♂️✊
You're right!
1649376402770.gif

Hot Carl

Yeah it finally rained here last week and it kept trying to create dummy stops and opening maps. Very frustrating and unhelpful.

Grindstone

Mine sits in the cup holder of the truck while I'm delivering in the rain. I scan package in cab, set in cup holder, deliver box, and finish stop back in cab. (Notice that I say "cup holder" instead of cradle. They've been in our center for 6 months, yet no cradles.) I started doing this once the diad started trying to complete stops on its own while it was sitting in my pouch.

Back when I was on preload our belt supes would sometimes print them out and read them for laughs, particularly if it was from a driver no one liked.

My experience driving had been that one complaint wouldn't cut it, but repeated complaints harping on the same issue would eventually get that preloader moved. Imperfect? Sure. But to throw it away altogether for nothing?
10+ misloads a day doesn't get a proader moved in my center