Diad 6= heavy overtime

21Savage

It's worse than ever.

I have to restart it about every 45 minutes.

Sometimes it just crashes on its own & goes thru the restart process.

At least once per day it takes multiple attempts in a row to restart.

It's trash.
Well I was the only one in my center using it today. I wonder if that has anything to do with it cuz mine was pretty fast. My sup said if everyone is using it, it would be more laggy? I
Sorry…..not overhyping how bad it is….depends on which software you have…our center is averaging almost an half over more overallow per driver than before i was told….sometimes up to 30 crashes a day….ive had times when the board locked up for upwards of 5min before being able to be restarted…

For two years it was an under-performer but acceptable with Google maps. The new navigation is buggy and quirky but works ok. The new maps are the same. Hopefully they will get better.
The rest of the interface is garbage.

So a little over two years into the BETA we have a turd.
The MapNav I had was really good. Could show every stop. It was like a better version of the one I had before. Not google maps.

I used it today. It wasn't bad. You guys way overhyped how bad it is.

I did notice about halfway through the day it started to get a little laggy. Force restarted it and it was fine the rest of the day. Didn't slow me down at all. Finished about same time I normally finish. I think it's a nice upgrade tbh.

Where's the edit button now?
You must be management.

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
:censored2: ya can’t wait to ring my managers bell with a huge ass paycheck and then the managers scream at the other managers who manage the management. Those guys are all idiots just let us deliver the :censored2: to the people that need it.

AKCoverMan

So I’ve been on the Six about five months now. It seems to be getting a little less cumbersome overall probably in part to just getting used to using it. Biggest issue for me is constantly having to back out of the wrong stop it seems to inevitably open. Cost seconds at at least half my stops.

Most days notice fewer crashes but still some everyday…can often notice when the Six starts to hesitate that it’s getting ready to crash so I’ll do a preemptive restart walking back to the car; usually helps.

Friday night it crashed as I was trying to punch out.. restarted it and it shows one remaining task: “punch out”. So I try, try again. Another crash, wash, rinse, repeat. After three attempts I called the hub and was told that they showed me punched out ten minutes ago. “We’ll now we need to show me punching out now, I’m not donating ten minutes of OT!” I was obliged, they edited my timecard with the extra ten minutes. 🤑

Like most of you, I’d rather have it not slow me down and simply have more of my life back; but $1 (or $2 if it’s a 9.5 grievance week) a minute to watch the spinning wheel on the screen is a decent consolation prize IMO. I would think the huge amount of unproductive driver OT across entire network would light a fire under someone up the food chain to get the issues solved.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Only thing from stopping me from spiking this thing against the concrete is because I know my supe will take 4 hrs to bring me a new one .
🧔‍♂️✊

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
the only thing that is an unqualified improvement is its messaging system. it doesn't force you to respond to a message as you're getting a signature from a customer, in fact you can decline to view messages altogether. and it doesn't make you respond back to any messages but it also allows you to respond to messages if you do want to. the thing is, is that of course they got all this right by accident. it's essentially a smartphone underneath, and i'm sure the hardware basically came with the messaging system preloaded, and corporate just decided not to spend any money making their own custom messaging system because they thought it'd be a waste.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
the only thing that is an unqualified improvement is its messaging system. it doesn't force you to respond to a message as you're getting a signature from a customer, in fact you can decline to view messages altogether. and it doesn't make you respond back to any messages but it also allows you to respond to messages if you do want to. the thing is, is that of course they got all this right by accident. it's essentially a smartphone underneath, and i'm sure the hardware basically came with the messaging system preloaded, and corporate just decided not to spend any money making their own custom messaging system because they thought it'd be a waste.
I like using the old Diad responses

Will contact asap

😂😂
🧔‍♂️✊

Grindstone

We got the update today that replaced the map program that was on it with UPS's own map program, and, this is what my map tab looked like around 75% of my day today. Said "friend$#k it" to trying to run the route efficiently early on and just ran the route by Orion. Oh well, strike 1 for 9.5 this week...
20220404_093819.jpg

Staydryitsraining

Yea about that. We've all been instructed to view every message. We went days without reading them and they caught on.