Diad 6= heavy overtime

Hot Carl

Really wish they would kill Orion if this is the interface they're going to force us to use. Not having a big arrow down button makes it harder to scroll through the board and keep track of all the apartment complexes Orion wants you to show up to 2-3 times a day.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Corp is 1,000,000% data driven; if you can't PROVE (which is impossible ofc) the Diad 6 is slowing down real life production no one cares or would even believe you

Our resident 21 year-old IE guy came down a few days ago complete with beanie cap and Starbucks. He said, with a straight face, that the DIAD VI's will work perfectly and have all the bugs worked out in about a year or so.

How do I get a job in IE? Sounds great

GenericUsername

actually, in the new Orion update the turn by turn nav will be in your respective center manager's voice.
I will drive my package car right into the damn ocean if that were the case. I can't stand her as it is. God forbid I actually had to listen to her more than the few microseconds I pay attention to her on a monthly basis.

Hot Carl

My god, I can't believe I forgot perhaps the most important feature they appear to have taken away from us. As far as I can see, there's no way to complain about our load. If I'm wrong and they've hidden it somewhere within this new interface, somebody PLEASE enlighten me, because if that feature is gone then that's REALLY gonna be a problem.

WorknLateHuh

I will drive my package car right into the damn ocean if that were the case. I can't stand her as it is. God forbid I actually had to listen to her more than the few microseconds I pay attention to her on a monthly basis.

Well... just know that by doing that you will unknowingly do them a favor by actually washing the vehicle for once.

specter208

Absolutely.
Many years ago, the company that makes shifters came to Chema with their newest prototype. Told us they wanted driver input.
We all drove it, told them the things that would make it better. They did not include ANYTHING we suggested when they went into production.
Just sayin', nobody cares what you (or I) think.
You talking about the new Ottawa’s with plastic cab, driver side door delete and glitchy dash gauge cluster?