Diad 6= heavy overtime

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
My god, I can't believe I forgot perhaps the most important feature they appear to have taken away from us. As far as I can see, there's no way to complain about our load. If I'm wrong and they've hidden it somewhere within this new interface, somebody PLEASE enlighten me, because if that feature is gone then that's REALLY gonna be a problem.
Does your location read the load complaints? On at least 10 occasions, I said " If you are reading this, let me know and I'll give you $5.00". Never 1 response.

Hot Carl

Does your location read the load complaints? On at least 10 occasions, I said " If you are reading this, let me know and I'll give you $5.00". Never 1 response.
Back when I was on preload our belt supes would sometimes print them out and read them for laughs, particularly if it was from a driver no one liked.

My experience driving had been that one complaint wouldn't cut it, but repeated complaints harping on the same issue would eventually get that preloader moved. Imperfect? Sure. But to throw it away altogether for nothing?

Grindstone

Older driver that I work with said that people didn't like the V, at first, simply because they weren't use to it; but after a while they realized it was more efficient than the previous version. He said (referring to the 6) "This ain't that."

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I miss pencil and paper. From the writing skills I see at work maybe it would be a good idea to bring it back...grown men writing like toddlers

L🤣L
✊🧔

Thebrownblob

We are still on diad five. All the batteries are trash and they haven’t ordered any new ones so you can barely get through the day and we only have cradles in about half of the cars. Only UPS could have a new model technology that’s worse than the old one. I can hardly wait they’re telling us late June early July.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
We are still on diad five. All the batteries are trash and they haven’t ordered any new ones so you can barely get through the day and we only have cradles in about half of the cars. Only UPS could have a new model technology that’s worse than the old one. I can hardly wait they’re telling us late June early July.
A working cradle in every car that keeps the diad charged is the only good thing about the diad 6.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Just wait. I'll go ahead and tell you your center manager will be whining about overallowed from day one. Garbage in, garbage out. They went with the new one because it was cheaper. You get what you pay for.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Absolutely.
Many years ago, the company that makes shifters came to Chema with their newest prototype. Told us they wanted driver input.
We all drove it, told them the things that would make it better. They did not include ANYTHING we suggested when they went into production.
Just sayin', nobody cares what you (or I) think.
The AC ' & The heated cup holders for the coffee and a built in ice machine was a great idea !!

onewithedd

Been debating posting this as they will take it away some how.

If you are a old school driver who can sort and deliver your route without using Orion, section by section by memory like we use to, I know my skills have diminished greatly. if you think you can do it, do the following:
1. filter/sort to get your commits

2. filter/sort and uncheck all boxes to white. then tap complete

bingo! blank screen and no map nav. When you scan a package it will bring up all the packages that go with that stop.

if you have pickups you do have to go back and select pickups in the filter screen.

(not recommended for inexperienced drivers)