DIAD 6

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Heard the same argument when they rolled these phones out in feeders, to my knowledge nobody prevailed. Maybe you guys will have more luck but I doubt it.

Weren't they telling feeder drivers they had to take it home with them ?

Did anyone in your Local grieve it ?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
UPS spends millions on seatbelt monitoring but yet cares nothing about employee cyber security?

JustDeliverIt

I don't even know what my password is. It's saved on my laptop so if I do go to upsers than it automatically fills in. Guess I'll have to reset it, going to need to go home the first day this is implemented to do that. Hope they have some extras

a911scanner

Hey Dev,

I noticed you didn't respond to any of the gloves/touchscreen comments.

Like it or not, many regions of the world require delivery drivers to were gloves a good part of the year.

This must be addressed. You cannot take away some sort of way to let me do my job with gloves on. PERIOD.

I have to wear gloves at 40 degrees or less due to Reynaud Syndrome. That covers 6 months of the year for me. It would be an ADA issue if not fixed.

Thanks.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hey Dev,

Like it or not, many regions of the world require delivery drivers to were gloves a good part of the year.

This must be addressed. You cannot take away some sort of way to let me do my job with gloves on. PERIOD.

I have to wear gloves at 40 degrees or less due to Reynaud Syndrome. That covers 6 months of the year for me. It would be an ADA issue if not fixed.

Thanks.
Amen brother. Yo software developer, go use that diad in a freezer for a few hours to understand what he is saying.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hey Dev,

Thanks.
First drivers want beards and now they need to wear gloves. Can you believe this @rod