Diad 6

JustDeliverIt

Sounds easier to just do two different stops.

I will scan the dr package(s) and leave the signature required package(s) waiting at the top of the screen. If they show up to sign, tap or scan the package(s). If not, swipe left on package, non deliver and not in. It will then prompt you dr choice for packages you scanned. Still not easy or straight forward but works without 2 stops.

Emergency Conditions

I will scan the dr package(s) and leave the signature required package(s) waiting at the top of the screen. If they show up to sign, tap or scan the package(s). If not, swipe left on package, non deliver and not in. It will then prompt you dr choice for packages you scanned. Still not easy or straight forward but works without 2 stops.
That's a better explanation

ToteHoarder

I have issues with the screen being too sensitive. Sometimes I will accidentally press a package during a bulk stop that I haven’t scanned and this causes issues because at the time I wasn’t verifying my count 1 scan = 1pkg right? After 2 or so missing packages I now always verify my count which takes more time than before.

Other than that I can’t use my pouch between scans because it will switch screens and press things. I have to press the screen Lock button before using my pouch.

It’s always switching screens for no reason like going to the help section where I have to manually press the back arrow all the way in the top left.

Not being able to use the scanner as I’m walking up to dark houses to illuminate where I’m walking.

The flashlight always coming on for no reason.

This thing is a mess. Not to mention how it always freezes up.

DOK

It’s better (as far as crashing goes), I only reset it once a day now. Starts lagging between 2-3. After that it runs fine until the end of the day.

Still like 5 better overall, much easier to use. 6 has some nice features but 5 was better. I think they should have used the 5 software with the updated tech and I think it would be a lot better than what it is.
Still find myself having to look for the hard buttons to press, the 5 I didn’t even have to look. And the buttons are small, tough with gloves on.

Yep. First bell was 108 inches. Second 130. Anything beyond that stays with the customer.

I feel old. Now it’s will it fit in the truck then take it. Customer is king👍
I believe the first bell was 80 inches
Any package over 80 inches length and girth was considered oversized.

108 inches was the maximum length

130 inches was the maximum length and girth combined.

Or something like that that was over a quarter century ago