Diad cradle

542thruNthru

So let me get this straight . The new Orion Upgrade gives you turn by turn directions to all your deliveries? I’ve seen the cradles in the truck but I’m not sure if it’s rolled out in my center yet . If you don’t mind me asking what state are you in ? And how long have you guys been using it ?
We don't have the new orion 3.0 yet but yes the cradle brings up the map navigation and give you turn by turn directions.

I'm in CA and we just got it a month or so ago but I know many areas have had it for a long time.

IJustWorkHere

We don't have the new orion 3.0 yet but yes the cradle brings up the map navigation and give you turn by turn directions.

I'm in CA and we just got it a month or so ago but I know many areas have had it for a long time.
I see lots of guys complaining about having to use it . What’s so bad about it ? And would you prefer to run your route without it . Excuse me asking so many questions. I’m just learning the ins & outs of this driving stuff . And I’m trying to gather as much info as possible before I make a sound decision on whether to go FT or not . Bulk to PO has me thinking I can handle FT . Thanks

Attachments

• 3F9081EA-B78F-4591-B3AF-CFF0E1B04FBE.jpeg
    3F9081EA-B78F-4591-B3AF-CFF0E1B04FBE.jpeg
    338.4 KB · Views: 205

Overpaid Union Thug

We have had the cradles for a while now and the problem is they get worn out and start failing. Or don’t get used at all and fail because the prongs are exposed to air and they get corroded. They can be cleaned though

I think the cradles, along with the navigation, are awesome. So many people have been resisting using them but they are missing out on a good thing. I think most of those would use them if they knew that you could bookmark your next stop. I don’t do that. I just go wherever the hell it tells me to next.

Areas where drivers have taken the time to give feedback on snaps and bad travel paths work well with the cradle/navigation. There are still many areas that need work. But all of them could’ve been fixed years ago if people weren’t so damn lazy. But what also do you expect from a bunch of guys that trash the trucks and leave them on fumes when they’re done? Among many other bad habits.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I see lots of guys complaining about having to use it . What’s so bad about it ? And would you prefer to run your route without it . Excuse me asking so many questions. I’m just learning the ins & outs of this driving stuff . And I’m trying to gather as much info as possible before I make a sound decision on whether to go FT or not . Bulk to PO has me thinking I can handle FT . Thanks
Have some confidence union brother you can handle anything! Bulk runs are gravy but YOU ARE A UNION BROTHER

UNION POWER , UNION STRENGTH
🧔✊

IJustWorkHere

We have had the cradles for a while now and the problem is they get worn out and start failing. Or don’t get used at all and fail because the prongs are exposed to air and they get corroded. They can be cleaned though

I think the cradles, along with the navigation, are awesome. So many people have been resisting using them but they are missing out on a good thing. I think most of those would use them if they knew that you could bookmark your next stop. I don’t do that. I just go wherever the hell it tells me to next.

Areas where drivers have taken the time to give feedback on snaps and bad travel paths work well with the cradle/navigation. There are still many areas that need work. But all of them could’ve been fixed years ago if people weren’t so damn lazy. But what also do you expect from a bunch of guys that trash the trucks and leave them on fumes when they’re done? Among many other bad habits.

Ok ok sounds like it just may be all personal preference and how you like to run your route. I have yet to use it but I’d think for new drivers especially it’s a life saver .

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Ok ok sounds like it just may be all personal preference and how you like to run your route. I have yet to use it but I’d think for new drivers especially it’s a life saver .
it’s a life saver till it stops working...remember , everything at UPS breaks or doesn’t work at some point