Diad cradle

Saca La

What is it?
I used to not follow Orión. But after awhile. All I do is circles all day following Orión. I’ll tell you what. I’m making more money now. 🤷🏻‍♂️

babboo25

Banned
The new Diad cradle is new to my center. They keep bugging us on using it. In my opinion it just wastes more time. They also want us to make sure our next stop is in the board while in the cradle. Which makes no sense because Orion sucks so I would have to jump all around the board to waste even more time. Just wanted to see if anyone else shared my frustration.
We’ve had the cradle for a couple of years now, it was a thing for about 6 months but now it’s disappeared. Dust is it’s enemy, poor connection once it’s been exposed to environment for a few weeks .

Overpaid Union Thug

We’ve had the cradle for a couple of years now, it was a thing for about 6 months but now it’s disappeared. Dust is it’s enemy, poor connection once it’s been exposed to environment for a few weeks .
Cradles that aren’t used by drivers that slam the DIAD into them last much longer. I had a brand new cradle installed a few months before my last vacation and it worked nearly flawlessly up until my next vacation. But all it took was one week of runner/gunner cover drivers to friend* it up.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
I thought it might happen. They are complete plastic junk.

onewithedd

My cradle is located right above my cup holder, when it gets dark out it tends to take A LOT of soda pop baths as I can’t see the cradle in the dark. Oooops

Hot Carl

I get the cradle complaints on routes you already know. But if you’re out blind, it makes the job infinitely easier. Only problem I have with them is on Saturdays. For you old-timers who never work Saturdays, you are really missing out on just how badly ORION can :censored2: the bed. The cradle can make it harder to solve the puzzle because you can’t peek ahead without taking it out. It’s a fun little game figuring out how you’re going to avoid zig-zagging between areas all day.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I get the cradle complaints on routes you already know. But if you’re out blind, it makes the job infinitely easier. Only problem I have with them is on Saturdays. For you old-timers who never work Saturdays, you are really missing out on just how badly ORION can * the bed. The cradle can make it harder to solve the puzzle because you can’t peek ahead without taking it out. It’s a fun little game figuring out how you’re going to avoid zig-zagging between areas all day.

Yeah there are some times when ORION is wrong but you can see why. Like it wants you to deliver a letter on shelf 8542 before you get all your bulk stops off to shave off a quarter mile because it doesn’t understand that you can’t find that letter yet. Other times, it’s just plain 100% wrong. Telling you to double back certain streets several times to absolutely no advantage. There is one route I did where it tried to make me pick up a letterbox at 11:00 AM.