Diad Holder Thing

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Allegedly they’re installing speakers behind the driver seat and it’ll be nonstop audio turn by turn directions which you can’t turn off. New chargers for the DIAD since the map man kills the batteries.

GenericUsername

So, while I'm ignoring Orion until 1500, I get to listen to it tell me to turn around for six hours?
If you lock the holder before putting the diad into the holder, it'll keep it from turning on the map nav. We've had these things in our center for almost 6 months now and they're honestly not bad for running blind/helping other people.

542thruNthru

Can't wait. Now my numbers will drop like a rock and my management team will have to sit around a phone getting yelled at lol.

Your ORION and DIAD map told me to go to that stop and how to get there. It's not my fault I'm 4 hours in the hole.

Last edited:

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Yes we have had them for a while now probably before peak. They will burn the batteries up and if you are a route driver its extremely annoying to hear every stop ODO wants you to go to next. Lock the cradle before putting it in the slot and problem solved, I have a new truck and did not have one installed so I lucked out

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
The map nav we have now is just a line witih no street names or anything just a freaken line you have to wait 10 seconds for. I'm sure the ontrac dude even has a better navigation system than this crap.