DIAD IV Documentation for Helpers

brownracer

When you get to upsets.com enter "Made Simple" in the search field. A quick-look guide for the DIAD will display for you to download

Pfusch

I don't quite understand this. Helpers would willingly use their own time learning how to use DIAD, but UPS doesn't allow it. Instead we have to annoy the driver with silly questions and waste his time.

That said, if anyone would have something to pm me, I would greatly appreciate it and I'm sure my driver would appreciate it too ;)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't quite understand this. Helpers would willingly use their own time learning how to use DIAD, but UPS doesn't allow it. Instead we have to annoy the driver with silly questions and waste his time.

That said, if anyone would have something to pm me, I would greatly appreciate it and I'm sure my driver would appreciate it too ;)

Truth be told, there is little that you could do to learn the DIAD while sitting at home as there would be no data loaded to work with.

Any driver worth his or her salt could have you up to speed on the basics within just a few hours.