Diad Iv

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Aint it fun.......
You have to watch it no other way. Its very frustrating when it is an alpha numeric Package tracking # or when you have to send a message to the center. with an address and a msg. But you will adapt.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
But they tell you its faster, you are just slower. And it has GPS, so what could be better????? And it is lighter....and the pen is so accesible, and the sig key is right where people grab onto it so you have to redo it every time when they try to sign. Truly ingenius design............

Aaron

toonertoo said:
But they tell you its faster, you are just slower. And it has GPS, so what could be better????? And it is lighter....and the pen is so accesible, and the sig key is right where people grab onto it so you have to redo it every time when they try to sign. Truly ingenius design............

Yea it's lighter alright, by .2 pounds. :lol:

Dutch Dawg

I had 2040 minutes of idle time on my IVIS at punch in yesterday for the previous day's shift. Can't wait to see next weeks check :wink: ...guess I worked more hours than even I thought possible.

xracer

Wow 34 hours of idle time, that is impressive in one day, and we get in trouble if we have more than 30 minutes of idle here. There is also a switch that shuts my tractor off after 3 minutes of idle, must be different where you are.

30andout

Were starting the new diad next week, you mean to tell me its gonna make my job suck more than PAS, EDD and relooping already have. OHHH JOY. When will it end.:w00t: