DIAD login

Jared Hirschy

How many other centers have a new requirement to sign into UPSers.com to log into their board. Can't get into their site (can't remember password). Looking forward to all of my center crashing their website on Monday!

Jared Hirschy

From what I've heard yes. I have already told my sup that I will see him at start time on Monday to get this settled. We had some DIAD training that's was implemented last week.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Well since the UPSers account password requires symbols that the DIAD doesn't have it should be fun.
I thought it was minimum 8 characters, at least one number, at least one capital. The Diad can most certainly do all those things.

Blackadder 2

I thought it was minimum 8 characters, at least one number, at least one capital. The Diad can most certainly do all those things.

Mine also has symbols, so I am screwed. UPS needs to update the page so we can only use letters numbers or symbols the DIAD has.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Mine also has symbols, so I am screwed. UPS needs to update the page so we can only use letters numbers or symbols the DIAD has.
Sucks. The phone they give us to login to IVIS has a full keyboard, special characters included. Never had to worry about it.

Whither

Scofflaw
My building's had the new log-in for 3 weeks now. Pop-up keyboard is a pain in the arse: tiny characters, you gotta use the stylus. It's a surgical procedure haha. Especially fun on the days when they have me use multiple boards or pull me off one route at the last second and assign me another.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
We were told for weeks to go and reset our password to get ready for the new login that was imminent. Then last month they told us "oh yeah we're not doing that anymore here."

bumped

I'm curious how that will work for the satellite route I take out. I have to punch in that drivers route to download the EDD. Am I going to have to be responsible for someone else ID and password. What happens when I'm off, will the coverage driver have to get the ID and password?

Johney

I'm curious how that will work for the satellite route I take out. I have to punch in that drivers route to download the EDD. Am I going to have to be responsible for someone else ID and password. What happens when I'm off, will the coverage driver have to get the ID and password?
That's a great question, I wouldn't give up my password. ID isn't really that big of a deal I guess, those seem to be posted everywhere.

Brisket

My building's had the new log-in for 3 weeks now. Pop-up keyboard is a pain in the arse: tiny characters, you gotta use the stylus. It's a surgical procedure haha. Especially fun on the days when they have me use multiple boards or pull me off one route at the last second and assign me another.

Exactly, I wonder if the ability to just get to the ‘time card’ , then ‘verify’ screen will have to be changed since you would be under the previous person’s password.

It’s Gonna be interesting...

Whither

Scofflaw
Exactly, I wonder if the ability to just get to the ‘time card’ , then ‘verify’ screen will have to be changed since you would be under the previous person’s password.

It’s Gonna be interesting...

Last week they had me trade routes at the last minute. The other driver hadn't punched in but had already entered his ID # in the board. Had to dock the board and have the OMS remake it. As a result my time card showed a late punch. Asked an OMS to correct it, but last I checked it's still showing as a late punch.