Dickies instead of Twin Hill?

not in three

Hello to drivers everywhere. I'm an airdriver in a fair-sized building which is hectic as hell in the morning. I'm thinking of coming to work wearing the dark brown Dickies shorts with the cell phone pocket and am wondering how long it would take from anyone to notice. There are multiple reasons why I want to do this, but I'm just curious as to how many of you guys think that this might work. Thoughts?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hello to drivers everywhere. I'm an airdriver in a fair-sized building which is hectic as hell in the morning. I'm thinking of coming to work wearing the dark brown Dickies shorts with the cell phone pocket and am wondering how long it would take from anyone to notice. There are multiple reasons why I want to do this, but I'm just curious as to how many of you guys think that this might work. Thoughts?

Is one of the reasons

So you’ll look Gangsta

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It won’t work. But give it a shot and let us know!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Why would you spend your money on something that looks like uniform shorts when the company furnishes them for no cost? My cell phone fits fine in my shirt pocket. There is no way I will ever buy any clothes that are dark brown outside of shoes and belts.

No one outside of your immediate supervisor (PT sup?) will give you a second look. Grab your DIAD, find a car and load your air and hit the road.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
4D4DFE0C-3291-42BA-9238-BAB5BC805DD0.jpeg

Remember JNCOs !

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Why would you spend your money on something that looks like uniform shorts when the company furnishes them for no cost? My cell phone fits fine in my shirt pocket. There is no way I will ever buy any clothes that are dark brown outside of shoes and belts.
The problem is the millennial cell phone is the size of a small lap-top, you have to get those selfies just right!

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Just order the long shorts via the company order form if you’re embarrassed of the short shorts.
I only ever order the shorter seamed shorts. Gotta show off them legs. I mean, if we don’t look good doing it then why the hell are we doing it?

allahuakbar

She/Her
I only ever order the shorter seamed shorts. Gotta show off them legs. I mean, if we don’t look good doing it then why the hell are we doing it?
I can’t wear shorts past the knee cap anymore. They’re just too restricting. My customers love my dong hanging out too. Can’t let them down.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The first shorts did have a seven inch inseam. I got mad when they first increased the length so I used to hem them up myself, the ladies do notice showing some leg.

I just ordered another six-pack of ankle socks, $37.40. Seems like they should throw in free shipping on uniform parts that should have been furnished free in the first place.