Did anybody else not get paid today?

J

jibbs

Mine's there. It was deposited last night at 8:05pm, but wasn't effected until this morning around 6. I know a few paper checks weren't at my center on time this morning, though.

Kae3106

Payroll was super busy this week. A lot of the annual sick/vacation/option day payoffs were run this week in addition to the increased volume from the seasonal hires. Everything was processed on time and will be deposited on schedule.

Notretiredyet

Sorry people, with all the OT I worked last week they had problems processing my time card. My bad, problem is it may happen next week too.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Payroll was super busy this week. A lot of the annual sick/vacation/option day payoffs were run this week in addition to the increased volume from the seasonal hires. Everything was processed on time and will be deposited on schedule.
Now you've proven you can perform at these levels, I think it's time we cut some payroll employees. - Management

Re-Raise

I didn't. I think my wife is punishing me for staying out too late playing cards. Wait a minute , you said "Paid" , my bad.