Did Not Pass 5-Day Integrad Driver Training

instantK

DS I agree with you on everything, i was just down at integrad and passed this past week. We had 23 in our class, 12 passed.
I passed out on the 5 on monday and the 10 on tuesday, this was a huge help.
Also the sunday before i left i spent a few hours driving around doing my drills and commentary, i was well ahead of the class.
During the week i focused on the diad and integration station, i practiced the steps of getting in and out the truck (brake, keys, hazards, bulk head open packae, closed, diad)
also look left right left, beeping and calling out ups.
Also on monday i figured out the diad and integration, I wrote down what steps did what and how i did it on the diad, like 75 downing was 2 for unscheduled picked and i wrote down exactly what todo on the diad such one stop was a driver release, other stops required a signature before scanning other you needed todo scan then signature, etc; i studied each stop and what was done on the diad in my hotel room
etc. etc.

i think i passed the integration station with a 95% on thursday, he said it was one of the top grades most people get.

I drove down with a buddy, he didnt do nearly as much work as I did and he failed.

Last edited:

old levi's

blank space
DS I agree with you on everything, i was just down at integrad and passed this past week. We had 23 in our class, 12 passed.
I passed out on the 5 on monday and the 10 on tuesday, this was a huge help.
Also the sunday before i left i spent a few hours driving around doing my drills and commentary, i was well ahead of the class.
During the week i focused on the diad and integration station, i practiced the steps of getting in and out the truck (brake, keys, hazards, bulk head open packae, closed, diad)
also look left right left, beeping and calling out ups.
Also on monday i figured out the diad and integration, I wrote down what steps did what and how i did it on the diad, like 75 downing was 2 for unscheduled picked and i wrote down exactly what todo on the diad such one stop was a driver release, other stops required a signature before scanning other you needed todo scan then signature, etc; i studied each stop and what was done on the diad in my hotel room
etc. etc.

i think i passed the integration station with a 95% on thursday, he said it was one of the top grades most people get.

I drove down with a buddy, he didnt do nearly as much work as I did and he failed.

Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance

Re-Raise

I am just glad I don't have to do this. I understand that this is as good a way as any to weed out perspective employees.

It is better than any interview process where they ask you questions like "tell me something about yourself?"

My problem is for the 10 + year part-timer. Are they really going to pass an employee over because they didn't call out UPS on a pretend delivery and missed a word on the 5 seeing habits?

It seems to me the graders could nit pick someone out of their chance to drive pretty easily if they want to.

instantK

There was a guy in my class he spent 8 years at UPS and was a part time sup, he failed on the second day for hitting a curb.

Also on thursday there was 2 guys that passed and im not sure how the heck they did it, they made tons of errors and looked completely lost..

who knows

Azrjn4864

Instank, I'm glad I could help you by giving you a heads up on what to expect... It makes a huge difference when someone gives you advice before going to that school... Hoes driving going for ya?!;)