Did partimers just royally just friend themselves ?

Rack em

Made the Podium
I never thought I would see a thread where people were seriously against @Indecisi0n !!!
The guy is a long time poster here and I'd say 90% of his posts are humorous and/or sarcastic. Don't jump the gun and label him when you don't know him.

I 100% agree with him. The people who didn't vote basically dictated EVERYONE's future. Not on purpose, but it gave our corrupt union leaders the ability to enact a bull:censored2: bylaw that shouldn't be in place to begin with. The people who voted are the ones who care about their career and the future of it. You can't tell me someone who does care couldn't find the 3 minutes to make a phone call or go online and vote real quick. It's pathetic how low the voter turnout was with how easy it was to vote this time. It really sucks that because people couldn't take the time to vote, and yes I know there were FT who didn't vote as well. Either way, the people who didn't vote prove they don't care about the future so why penalize the ones who do care? The majority of the people who gave a :censored2: and voted, voted NO. Yet the contract passes because we didn't hit a 50% turn out because people who don't give a :censored2: didn't vote...That's wrong!

It a well known fact that a lot of part timers do not vote. Some times it's because they just don't care at all. Some times it's because they aren't informed enough which is the unions fault. I have talked to PTers who didn't even know they were union employees, so expecting them to read the TA, get involved, and vote is highly optimistic. The union officials as well as the rank and file members should do a better job at getting newer employees involved and explaining the benefits to the union and what a good career it can lead to. Getting PTers involved is something we all need to work on from this point forward because you can see how much influence they have.

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
The other problem is, ( my local at least), was pushing for Yes votes! If they had motivated more people to vote, it probably would be a blind yes. "Well the union said it's good so it must be good".

wilberforce15

PT workers should have wages capped at 9 dollars an hour.
They shouldn't be allowed in the Union.
They clearly don't care and don't vote.

They have done nothing but weaken the Union and ruin the earning potential of FT workers.

They don't care and don't vote because they were paid $10/hr.

They have done nothing but weaken the Union and ruin the earning potential of FT workers.

FT workers have an awful lot of very important problems, but there is no serious way to say their earning potential is one of them.

wilberforce15

You probably started your first day at $20/hr, a rate that I have not reached after after a decade.

That means you have no opinion worth consulting on this matter.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Now the spotlight is on partimers not voting and how they are now dictating full timers contracts which isn't seen as fair. I could see the union either separating the voting somehow and if that happens you partimers are :censored2:ed. You think you have it bad now? Just wait and see how bad it is when full timers arent fighting with you at contract time.

I admitted we friend××k Up. I need a tissue, :( :please:.