Did we just lose Target?

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Geezus how many dogs and cats does @Future had in his apartment?
All of these “good riddance” accounts start to add up. If you’re like me, it’s becoming more and more often that you see packages on porches that we once delivered. Most our trucks are half empty, and that’s with collapsing routes.

Thebrownblob

All of these “good riddance” accounts start to add up. If you’re like me, it’s becoming more and more often that you see packages on porches that we once delivered. Most our trucks are half empty, and that’s with collapsing routes.
Typical of a contract year.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I can’t tell the package side of it, but I know with absolute certainty that I only move Target volume as a feeder driver during peak. Amazon also tried starting their own fleet of semi drivers and they are failing at it on a spectacular level. If Amazon can’t do it, with all their money, I highly doubt Target can.

BrownFury

Yea I hear you. I personally miss Lowe's and Grainger. They were major bulk stops/pick-ups for me. Both those 2 literally took up half of my 1200 brick loaded everyday. Once they switched to Fedex they put a bunch of crappy apartments on my route. I hope they come back