Did we just lose Target?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
🤬 target

always the one mean old lady running shipping surrounded by hot chicks.

🤬 threw a pallet at my head one time for not wearing a mask

rickyb

I would say Charles Babbage.

And in case you were wondering, he was (in todays money), a multimillionaire.
Computers werent profitable. govts invented alot of the tech for decades but got no roi which is a violation of market principles. private sector profited after

Cowboy Mac

Heb owner pushes transgender crap in schools. Won't ever get my money.
I’m totally against that stuff but find me a grocery chain or even a large corporation that doesn’t donate to democrats or transgender bullspit. I really do think H‑E‑B is miles ahead of wal mart or target all around at running a grocery store.

Thebrownblob

I’m totally against that stuff but find me a grocery chain or even a large corporation that doesn’t donate to democrats or transgender bullspit. I really do think H‑E‑B is miles ahead of wal mart or target all around at running a grocery store.
Never heard of H-E-B

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I used to pick up 10 or more pallets from them a few times a week during Covid in a feeder ,, same bs every day , they'd put 30lb packages on top of a 5 pounder and wouldn't shrink wrap the pallets ,,, every dam day I'd tell them the same thing , wrap the pallet ,, complete idiots

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
He directly pushed for transgender book club. He is not far ahead. He is part of the problem.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
I used to pick up 10 or more pallets from them a few times a week during Covid in a feeder ,, same bs every day , they'd put 30lb packages on top of a 5 pounder and wouldn't shrink wrap the pallets ,,, every dam day I'd tell them the same thing , wrap the pallet ,, complete idiots
Don't you just deliver the trailer