Did you sign up for strike shift yet?

Non liberal

You mean that vacation you earn because teamsters negotiated it into your contract? Yeah you don't owe anybody anything.
Lol give me a :censored2:ing break. You mean the negotiating that I pay 100 a month for? Yeah consider that paid for and then some. Meanwhile they sit in the hall on their asses and collect full medical when they retire on my dime. Don’t even come at me with that bull:censored2:.

542thruNthru

Lol give me a :censored2:ing break. You mean the negotiating that I pay 100 a month for? Yeah consider that paid for and then some. Meanwhile they sit in the hall on their asses and collect full medical when they retire on my dime. Don’t even come at me with that bull:censored2:.
Oh yeah you mean that $100 that helped the teamsters negotiate medical that turns bills like this into $0? Yep you should really ask for your money back. You sure you're not a liberal?

sketch-1689995569507.jpg

Oh wait I forgot you're that idiot that thinks UPS would just give you amazing benefits, industry leading wages and a hundred other things because you're so good at your job lol.

Non liberal

Oh yeah you mean that $100 that helped the teamsters negotiate medical that turns bills like this into $0? Yep you should really ask for your money back. You sure you're not a liberal?

View attachment 438948

Oh wait I forgot you're that idiot that thinks UPS would just give you amazing benefits, industry leading wages and a hundred other things because you're so good at your job lol.
😂wtf? Who the :censored2: do you think you are telling someone they can’t use their vacation they earned? He did his :censored2:ing job earned what was negotiated for him by people who wouldn’t :censored2:ing be there if not for the :censored2:ing dues he pays you :censored2:ing deusche bag! So shut your :censored2:ing mouth!

542thruNthru

😂wtf? Who the :censored2: do you think you are telling someone they can’t use their vacation they earned? He did his :censored2:ing job earned what was negotiated for him by people who wouldn’t :censored2:ing be there if not for the :censored2:ing dues he pays you :censored2:ing deusche bag! So shut your :censored2:ing mouth!
Aw, does someone no longer have an argument? I'm sorry I'll bring it down to your level so that you don't feel left out.

I know you are but what am I?

Non liberal

Aw, does someone no longer have an argument? I'm sorry I'll bring it down to your level so that you don't feel left out.

I know you are but what am I?
You just responded to my argument. And before that you responded to my first argument. And in case your simple mind forgot already, they’re both the same so…..

Non liberal

The only thing you've been right about so far. This is a moment of growth for you. You should be proud.
Lol, whatever dude. There isn’t really anything to be right about. It’s facts. He busts his ass, the union works for him, and he works for the company. He earns the vacation he gets. Period. Done deal.