Did you sign up for strike shift yet?

HarryWarden

Yes giveaway programs supported by liberal governors do attract more people. I mean free cellphone and $600 a month to be a homeless drug addict. Can’t beat it
To be fair it’s also the best spot weather wise to be homeless. And also now Republican governors are shipping homeless to these spots

Also don’t forget, first half of trumps term the republicans had absolute complete control, holding the house AND senate and they still didn’t do anything about the border. Didn’t even give the wall

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Yes giveaway programs supported by liberal governors do attract more people. I mean free cellphone and $600 a month to be a homeless drug addict. Can’t beat it

To be fair it’s also the best spot weather wise to be homeless. And also now Republican governors are shipping homeless to these spots

Also don’t forget, first half of trumps term the republicans had absolute complete control, holding the house AND senate and they still didn’t do anything about the border. Didn’t even give the wall
Take this BS to current events.

This isn’t the place for politics.

Non liberal

Oh I see, then how do u explain Vermont which has the second largest homeless population per capita?

Ptrunner

We had our steward say 8 hours full time 2 hours part time, we’re not allowed to park in parking lot and not be in parking lot.

I don’t believe him seems kinda crummy for full timers get less money and have to be here for 8 hours but part timers only 2 and more money. I hope it’s full time and part time 4 hours same. We’re fighting together.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
We had our steward say 8 hours full time 2 hours part time, we’re not allowed to park in parking lot and not be in parking lot.

I don’t believe him seems kinda crummy for full timers get less money and have to be here for 8 hours but part timers only 2 and more money. I hope it’s full time and part time 4 hours same. We’re fighting together.
Everyone gets 5 times their monthly dues in strike pay from the international fund, so I don't see how full-timers will get less money?

Secondly each building will have different logistical needs based on number of gates to cover and how many members work there to man them.

Lastly, part-timers often have other commitments outside of this part-time job, while full-timers are career employees.

Try to keep this in mind as we all "fight together".

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member

PT gets $200 Minimum