Didn’t qualify what can I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go. Hang in there… we’ve been here sometimes being brutal but always being true.

You got this now go get it..
I really dont think theyre gonna have me on a route. But what have I got to do otherwise? Work in the building. Never again I said. But they said Im out cuz I couldn't scratch 5 in a row and dont have enough days left sooo?

mcsketcher

It’s great how the same tards screaming “grow a pair” saying to stand up for yourself are the idiots who blame the new guys not cutting it on not cheating and bending over for 30 days to get in.

At my center the 20 year guys are still cheating. Every single maroon who has “succeeded” is cheating on a daily basis. Working. For. Free. Guys have their heads so far up their asses they don’t know which way is South. Good riddance.

It’s great how the same tards screaming “grow a pair” saying to stand up for yourself are the idiots who blame the new guys not cutting it on not cheating and bending over for 30 days to get in.

At my center the 20 year guys are still cheating. Every single maroon who has “succeeded” is cheating on a daily basis. Working. For. Free. Guys have their heads so far up their asses they don’t know which way is South. Good riddance.
You need to settle down and pour yourself nice glass of warm milk

mcsketcher

You need to settle down and pour yourself nice glass of warm milk
lol I’m out, dude. I’m literally quitting tomorrow. But the toxicity is amusing to the point of intentional farce. It’s like when some ridiculous whacko is 100% certain the sky is falling, and he’s telling you if you just sucked his gerkin it wouldn’t. You just stand there in complete bewilderment wondering how a human got so lost, and then you move on, letting him wallow in his pitiful ignorance.

Good luck. Hope you get out before :censored2: hits your face.

lol I’m out, dude. I’m literally quitting tomorrow. But the toxicity is amusing to the point of intentional farce. It’s like when some ridiculous whacko is 100% certain the sky is falling, and he’s telling you if you just sucked his gerkin it wouldn’t. You just stand there in complete bewilderment wondering how a human got so lost, and then you move on, letting him wallow in his pitiful ignorance.

I'm getting close to retirement but I'm no quitter

Last edited:

I went pretty quickly and there were some lunches and stuff I worked through it didn’t help me a whole lot because the diad punches you out

Now go home and get your shinebox!

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
You are on some high horse huh. So what is your advice then take no lunch and run? that’s it ?
When you are qualifying all bets are off. Work on lunch, set up truck, run etc. You do whatever you have to do you hit their numbers. That really is the best advice you will ever get. After you make book then you slow the heck down and quit doing all that. We all did things we would never do now to qualify.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Couldn’t cut it huh?
McDonald’s is hiring

El Correcto

god is dead
I like that the people in this thread actually had a problem with skipping their lunch and working unsafe to bonus. Good for you. The thirty days does a good job of compromising people and priming them for exploitation.
It’s geared towards making you feel like you can’t do this job without cutting corners, with out donating your time to UPS by working off the clock in the mornings and through your lunch. It rewards this behavior and even tricks some people into thinking they are better because of it.
They begin to take part in this system of exploitation by being mad at the people who refuse to continue to go along with it.

Some supervisors will try to convince you as you get better at the job you will no longer have to do this, but better at the job is subjective and as you get “better” they will just add more work to keep you in this negative feedback loop. It really is a :censored2:ty company culture and environment to work in, I like to call it hostile, they like to say “boot camp” or “military”.

I like that the people in this thread actually had a problem with skipping their lunch and working unsafe to bonus. Good for you. The thirty days does a good job of compromising people and priming them for exploitation.
It’s geared towards making you feel like you can’t do this job without cutting corners, with out donating your time to UPS by working off the clock in the mornings and through your lunch. It rewards this behavior and even tricks some people into thinking they are better because of it.
They begin to take part in this system of exploitation by being mad at the people who refuse to continue to go along with it.

Some supervisors will try to convince you as you get better at the job you will no longer have to do this, but better at the job is subjective and as you get “better” they will just add more work to keep you in this negative feedback loop. It really is a :censored2:ty company culture and environment to work in, I like to call it hostile, they like to say “boot camp” or “military”.
Yeah I won’t do that. That’s why I’m gonna grieve my dq. I followed the methods they told me to do

Status
Not open for further replies.