Didn’t qualify what can I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Yeah I won’t do that. That’s why I’m gonna grieve my dq. I followed the methods they told me to do
You ignored everyones' warnings last time, and lost.
You're ignoring everyones' warnings this time, and will __________.

Fill in the blank, bud.
I know you're frustrated, but you aren't the one making the rules up here, and you don't know all the stuff that you seem to think you do.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yeah I won’t do that. That’s why I’m gonna grieve my dq. I followed the methods they told me to do
Lol
You don’t seem to understand, when you are in your 30 days they can fire you for any reason or no reason
It’s how they weed out the weak and the whiners
Not bullying jus keepin it realz

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
You assume they have any reason to tell you the truth which they don’t. It’s always skewed because if you just stop looking for work you don’t count as being unemployed. I know what I see everywhere I go. Places desperate for workers. Venezuela here we come. That’s the American motto now. And the media is their Pravda. They might as well say there’s no such thing as unemployment it’s zero. Shut up and believe
5F9C9673-B6BF-4F06-879D-34DFBB24C2CC.gif

You ignored everyones' warnings last time, and lost.
You're ignoring everyones' warnings this time, and will __________.

Fill in the blank, bud.
I know you're frustrated, but you aren't the one making the rules up here, and you don't know all the stuff that you seem to think you do.
What’s there to lose exactly

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
So you guys definitely recommend showing up at the center tomorrow in uniform?
Absolutely not. Show up at your scheduled inside building start time.

Do you really think they will work you on a job you don’t have, after you fail to show up for your scheduled work in the building?

Do you really think they will work you on a job you don’t have, after you fail to show up for your scheduled work in the building?
Well I blew that off today cuz I don’t want to work in the hub any longer. If I can’t drive then I’m looking to quit and go a new direction that’s the bottom line. I don’t work preload

Just tell me how I quit my hub. That’s really all I wanna know at this point lol

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Just tell me how I quit my hub. That’s really all I wanna know at this point lol
Sounds like you figured it out for yourself by not showing up to your scheduled work.

You’ll likely be put in with a no rehire status for quitting in bad form with no notice, so I’d look at other career ideas once you move.

Sounds like you figured it out for yourself by not showing up to your scheduled work.

You’ll likely be put in with a no rehire status for quitting in bad form with no notice, so I’d look at other career ideas once you move.
I doubt it I wasn’t working the hub for over a month. I’m not an indentured servant to them. When I didn’t qualify I said I’m not going back to the hub. Should at least have the right not to work for people I despise

The union apparatchik told me well you gotta scratch 5 times in a row. Asked what scratch is. Couldn’t tell me says it’s management discretion. This is what you pay dues for. Company yes men that laugh themselves to the bank. If they said you gotta fly the package car and sprint door to door they’d say sieg heil

Reminds me of Washington exactly. Two uniforms same team professional wrestling

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well I blew that off today cuz I don’t want to work in the hub any longer. If I can’t drive then I’m looking to quit and go a new direction that’s the bottom line. I don’t work preload

Might as well either burn your browns or take them back like a man would

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
The union apparatchik told me well you gotta scratch 5 times in a row. Asked what scratch is. Couldn’t tell me says it’s management discretion. This is what you pay dues for. Company yes men that laugh themselves to the bank. If they said you gotta fly the package car and sprint door to door they’d say sieg heil
Good lord.

Again. You didn’t have a union driving job. You were trying to get a union driving job.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I doubt it I wasn’t working the hub for over a month. I’m not an indentured servant to them. When I didn’t qualify I said I’m not going back to the hub. Should at least have the right not to work for people I despise
LMAO
A true snowflake ^^^^^
He not working for people he despises

Status
Not open for further replies.