Didn’t qualify what can I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Yeah well I look at being forced to be in a union as being unacceptable. I don’t check any diversity boxes so they do nothing for me but still take whatever out of your check. Sorry but it’s a racket
Joe Biden would have qualified in your area. You must really suck.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Okay but I just shelled out 50 to them which is more than ever before and then I get DQd like two days later for no reason but not making their imaginary numbers that doesn’t sit well with me. I’m not an outside hire I was paying dues but it feels like I might as well have been.
You rolled the dice, you lost. The throw ain’t free.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Okay but I just shelled out 50 to them which is more than ever before and then I get DQd like two days later for no reason but not making their imaginary numbers that doesn’t sit well with me. I’m not an outside hire I was paying dues but it feels like I might as well have been.
Lol
Thought you left

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Fair enough. I’m gonna quit my NJ hub because working in the building here is awful and look to be rehired in West Virginia where I want to move. I despise living in New Jersey and I’ve wanted to move for a long time anyway. If I can’t do that then fedex it is lol
Careful there cowboy what makes you think they’ll hire you in West Virginny

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Think it’s 50/50 half the guys I know did and half didn’t. The route I had was brutal I gave it my best shot oh well. Didn’t crash. Almost got hurt a few times but didn’t
It’s obvious and understandable the center manager didn’t want to put up with your bull:censored2: attitude
Got a feeling you’re going to deal with situations like this most of your life if you don’t change it

It’s obvious and understandable the center manager didn’t want to put up with your bull:censored2: attitude
Got a feeling you’re going to deal with situations like this most of your life if you don’t change it
Matter of fact he really liked me and wanted me to come back in the spring but said he’d do what he could to help when I said I was wanting to work at another hub but you know everything

I never thought glorified slaves for the Chinese could take such a high and mighty attitude lmao. Career as a ups driver is a great job and great benefits it’s something to be proud of but you’re not one of the elites I’m sorry to tell you. And the hardship that’s coming in this country most people are not gonna be immune from

UnionStrong

I never thought glorified slaves for the Chinese could take such a high and mighty attitude lmao. Career as a ups driver is a great job and good benefits it’s something to be proud of but you’re not one of the elites I’m sorry to tell you. And the hardship that’s coming in this country you’re not immune from that
Then why try to work at UPS? You don’t have what it takes, and your bitter, I get it. Amazon isn’t so bad.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Matter of fact he really liked me and wanted me to come back in the spring but said he’d do what he could to help when I said I was wanting to work at another hub but you know everything
Your first mistake was believing anything your center manager and his supervisors told you....

Everyone tried to tell you this would happen

UnionStrong

A friend of yours has to be a friend of ours or he's irrelevant
1AF53A88-D85D-4440-AA68-7D55622940BE.jpeg

Your first mistake was believing anything your center manager and his supervisors told you....

Everyone tried to tell you this would happen
What choice did I have? What should I have done differently

By the way if I am quitting my hub which I am do I even have to return to part time. Cuz I am quitting for the purpose of being rehired elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.