Difference Between Ground And Express

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
You are correct. I indeed do have an agenda and here it is: work my ass off Monday through Friday afternoon, and then spend as much time possible with my family between Friday afternoon through Sunday night (maybe have a few cocktails and a few great meals along the way).
That sounds horrible…

McFeely

Huge Member
It’s just crazy to me. This station clearly needs more people. A message like that would at best piss off everyone and at worst get 30% to quit without notice. It’s beyond tone deaf to current labor.

And the company isn't really doing enough to get people hired at all locations that need it. One of the stations in my area is working on about 60% of a full crew of drivers. And about every couple of weeks, another 1-2 drivers leave which leaves more work to those that are still there.

MAKAVELI

If using proper methods slows you down by any perceptible amount of time, you’re a loser.
They don't even teach methods to new hires. I know the company really doesn't want proper methods now. They just want productivity. The loser is the one who works harder for nothing. The company loves losers.

FedexCares

Things Ike this are another reason. You don’t treat your employees like this.

View attachment 391584
When I started out as a courier I was Tuesday-Saturday FT, and since our station was severely understaffed at the time they made us come in every Monday for awhile as well. This was 2013ish.

The worst part though is those mondays I would not be in my normal area/route but they would send me all over the place. I think I end up doing about half the routes at the station before it was said and done. So I was an unpaid swing driver ultimately. Absolutely hated it.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The worst part though is those mondays I would not be in my normal area/route but they would send me all over the place. I think I end up doing about half the routes at the station before it was said and done. So I was an unpaid swing driver ultimately. Absolutely hated it.
I hear ‘ya. For a supposed ‘people company’ this is one their meanest tricks of all. They’d never get away with that in a union shop.

It will be fine

Do Express scanners capture GPS coordinates when you release a package? Can customer service actually see those or would a manager need to dig? I’m trying to locate a lost package for a friend.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Do Express scanners capture GPS coordinates when you release a package? Can customer service actually see those or would a manager need to dig? I’m trying to locate a lost package for a friend.
CSA’s are given access to that if a customer calls to dispute delivery.

Meat

He's not very bright as well. Typical English major.
@Meat

Why don’t you regale the board with tales of what you have done with your superior intelligence.

Start with telling everyone about your amazing parenting skills and what an amazing husband you were - family values indeed!

floridays

It seems we are the only two that are offended about my past.
My bad behavior and misdeeds are common in every day life, basically it's normal.

Now, go have sex with yourself.

G

friend

Y