dilligaf

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Dilligaf is an acronym goofy.

Do I Look Like I Give A frienduch

He wasn't trolling, just playing along with good friend's chosen screen name.
Good Lord

I realize that it is an acronym but this thread was clearly dedicated to the member who goes by that username. upscat has no idea who this person was and as such should have moved on to the next thread.

upscat

I'm checking the moderator list and for some reason I dont see you listed? Was this a vigilante type action on your part?

I was spelling out what I believe the initials stand for. There was a smiley face attached to the end of the posting which would therefore indicate an attempt at humor. As such knowledge of the person discussed was not required. If you use two hands you may be able to firmly remove that buried two by four.

Keep attempting.

upscat

I realize that it is an acronym(Kudo's!!) but this thread was clearly dedicated to the member who goes by that username. (Clearly so however the type of response required was not clearly indicated) upscat has no idea who this person was ( And you have been intimate with this person and therefore assume protector status for anyone who you determine does not know her well enough?) and as such should (Who says? Should is not must or will or clearly required. what level of intimatcy with the aforementioned person is required before I no longer have to move on?) have moved on to the next thread.

Your response should have also been "moved on"

over9five

Staff member
5wfsx.jpg

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Just put him on...Ignore...lol

Never, and I'll tell you why.
There are several guys like Dave, or worse, in my building.
I can only tune them out to a certain degree and am wise to avoid engaging them in the workplace.
At times it can be like nails on the chalkboard.
Here, I'm not under the same constraints and find chapping his ass therapeutic.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Never, and I'll tell you why.
There are several guys like Dave, or worse, in my building.
I can only tune them out to a certain degree and am wise to avoid engaging them in the workplace.
At times it can be like nails on the chalkboard.
Here, I'm not under the same constraints and find chapping his ass therapeutic.
Then he cries to the mods to take down posts because somone was being mean to him....lol