dilligaf

over9five

Staff member
5wgix.jpg

oldstagg

I was trying to show respect for a member whom I miss on this forum. The last thing we need is some troll who has no idea who dilligaf was and her contributions to this forum. I wish her well in her marriage and new home. Yes, Virginia, I miss you.

respect is a good thing. In this case you disrespected one member to show respect for another. Was there a fire burning that required your rushing in to extinguish it? You have a lot of controversy here around your posting. Is it possibly your confrontational style is a reason why? Do you feel you share any responsibility in creating the situation you currently enjoy of very likely being the most despised member on the BC? No offense intended just my thoughts as a long time lurker.

542thruNthru

respect is a good thing. In this case you disrespected one member to show respect for another. Was there a fire burning that required your rushing in to extinguish it? You have a lot of controversy here around your posting. Is it possibly your confrontational style is a reason why? Do you feel you share any responsibility in creating the situation you currently enjoy of very likely being the most despised member on the BC? No offense intended just my thoughts as a long time lurker.
YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!!!
I lurked for years before finally coming on here. I have to say every time he "gave up" BC. I got drunk in celebration. I wish he could realize not everything has to be a snide comment or a lecture. I do believe he just likes the attention. Just a spoiled little kid trapped in a mans body.

Ok I'm done now.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't recall Upstate ever doing that.
Just sayin...

That's because I never did. I sat here and took all of the Nancy crap and never said a word about it. I sat here and took all of the personal attacks from Dumb and Dumber and never said a word about it.

My last report to the mods was when you started the duplicate Phil Everly thread.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My interpretation of upscat's response to this thread is that he didn't give a **** about the fact that Dilligaf hasn't been on this forum for quite some time and, yes, I took personal offense as I consider her to be a friend. Who is this newbie to post a comment like this without knowing the history of this particular member? Did I overreach----possibly, but I don't think so.

Think before you post and if the thread doesn't pertain to you them simply move on.

As for my "whining" to the mods, I seldom, if ever, report posts which are intended as personal attacks against me. I report posts that are duplicates, spam, contain profanity or are generally offensive in nature (":censored2:").

upscat

My interpretation of upscat's response to this thread is that he didn't give a **** about the fact that Dilligaf hasn't been on this forum for quite some time and, yes, I took personal offense as I consider her to be a friend. Who is this newbie to post a comment like this without knowing the history of this particular member? Did I overreach----possibly, but I don't think so.

Think before you post and if the thread doesn't pertain to you them simply move on.

As for my "whining" to the mods, I seldom, if ever, report posts which are intended as personal attacks against me. I report posts that are duplicates, spam, contain profanity or are generally offensive in nature (":censored2:").

upload_2014-1-5_9-0-41.jpeg

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-m-not-always-in-denial-but-when-i-am-it-s-obvious-aed264.jpg

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Did you get any sleep last night Dave?
You really do take yourself and this site WAY to seriously.
If upscat wants to make an attempt at joining in the conversation with a whimsical comment in reference to her chosen screen name, what's it to you?
Why is that problem?
You're acting like this thread was her eulogy.
Take a deep breath, do those special exercises your therapist taught you and settle down.
It was no big deal.

Hey thanks for clarifying what an offensive word was. I don't think I could have figured it out without your insight.