discharged for dishonesty

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Only if they know who she is.
As ridiculous as it seems, while UPS is looking for ways to save money by pissing off customers, somewhere there are people paid to look at BC and the like while finding tidbits of newsworthy info. The new currency.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
As ridiculous as it seems, while UPS is looking for ways to save money by pissing off customers, somewhere there are people paid to look at BC and the like while finding tidbits of newsworthy info. The new currency.

No one is paid to look at BC but I'm sure there are many who do it on their own time.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
wow, really? ok well let me go back to the we can't afford doughnuts because we pay drivers too much and they are always in hit and run accidents that "arn't their fault" argument. no wonder customers are complaining if they come outside and there is a scrape the same color as a package car down the side of their parked vehicle.

she would get her job back....but she told the DM to friend off...so hopefully not.

oh yeah, but the DM is a jerk, soooooo that must make him worthless and clueless. Do you all realize what a position it puts UPS in everytime there is an accident - sure she might have not known, but for every 1 that really was not known, there are 50 that drivers are lying about it.
Something to hide there you 30 day wonder !! How long were you on the streets before you got that nice set of golf clubs in the sales dept ??

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
No one is paid to look at BC but I'm sure there are many who do it on their own time.
Yes, *winking* I'm sure no one is paid to sit and watch a computer screen all day just hoping something will happen. I mean seriously, who would dream up a silly job like that?