Discharged

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Upser949, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Did they check your eBay account?

2. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

If we didn't initially deliver it then it could have a FedX label and might be in their system somehow. IDK there just seems to be too many variables. Hope things work out for you though.

3. Upser949

Upser949 New Member

eBay account? Must be a boomer

4. Nolimitz

Nolimitz Well-Known Member

FedEx don't do Amazon any mo

5. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

They probably said you could've had a buddy drive up and take it off you, eh?

6. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

I just saw you say it was delivered by Amazon. I don't know what to tell you pal. Hope things work out.

7. UnconTROLLed

UnconTROLLed perfection

What time of day? Was it dark? What excuse does one have for not double and triple checking the label(s)? I never liked grabbing RS or etc. from customers, and always made sure whenever possible NOT to pick up returns. This seems opposite

8. zubenelgenubi

zubenelgenubi Well-Known Member

Sorry, I got distracted before posting that. I've never seen an Amazon label, but I can usually pick out different shippers' labels from across the room.

Any non-UPS packages that make it to our building end up in the office because the local sorter scanners won't accept them. You could have a thief in the building taking advantage of the situation.

Hopefully you can get them to believe you didn't intend to steal the package, then take responsibility for your massive screw up and pay for the item.

9. Upser949

Upser949 New Member

I know something is up with this whole situation because I wouldn’t just take a package for no reason, o well if it works out it works out, if not everything happens for a reason, maybe time for bigger and better things

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Poop Head

Poop Head Lovin' every minute of it!

At least you'll be able to print a new resume

• Funny Funny x 16
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  11. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

What do you mean you grabbed a package, don’t remember grabbing it, have no idea why you grabbed it, and now they can’t find it? Might be the weirdest UPS story I have ever heard. Lay off the hallucinogens at your next gig

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  12. Covemastah

Covemastah And the Reign Of Terror Continues!! Pats # 6 !!!

At a pick up acct , I could see this maybe happening , but at a resi?? Why would you grab it and not do a 6 sided ck for a label indicating a ups pkg ?
    And you can’t remember it ??
    How many resi pick ups you do a day ??
    I can’t even seeing this as a brain fart !

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  13. Upser949

Upser949 New Member

250-300 stops a day will do that but forsure bro

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  14. Upser949

Upser949 New Member

250-300

15. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

Nah. No it won’t. I did plenty of days like that in package and never once did what you said in this story. Listen if they found the package in the building that’s one thing, but to do what you did and now they can’t find it. Lolol.

16. Covemastah

Covemastah And the Reign Of Terror Continues!! Pats # 6 !!!

I did a 200 plus house call rte for quite a while , and I know I didn’t do many pick ups at a resi and I’m dam sure I’d remember a few call tag or one time pick ups on the day

17. Upser949

Upser949 New Member

18. You said this happened on New year's eve? I doubt you went out with 300 stops that day.

19. deeztier

deeztier Active Member

say you were fatigued...and on top of that, improperly trained on scanning non NDAs onto your special counts.

20. Boywondr

Boywondr The truth never changes.

Sounds like you needed the extra work.