Discharged

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Upser949, Jan 10, 2020.

1. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

back in the day “some folks” would sheet those up for a free stop

2. Gotta make those numbers...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

if you got enough of them you could F* off somewhere else and nobody would be the wiser

So , I’ve been told

4. I miss sheeting on paper...

5. OrioN

OrioN double tap o da horn dooshbag

Why would anyone care since you're hourly???

6. SandSpida

SandSpida New Member

You should go out and purchase the exact printer that you “allegedly” did not steal and plant it in someone’s car in the UPS lot. Report it to your supe, you’ll be back to stealing customers packages in no time.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  7. Alamo Joe

Alamo Joe Member

Might be in overgoods.

8. You see, this is why I love Brown Cafe.

Always learn something that the Stupid-visors never teach you. I will always scan the RS packages from now on...... better safe than sorry.

9. Is that true? Interesting....

10. Yes

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. >Me and the Center Manager are pretty cool though

Is.....is that a joke? Tell me this is a joke.....

12. Is it "white privilege" or just basic statistics.......? On average, Europeans commit less crimes than other races..... Only exception is Asians. Asians commit the least amount of crimes...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. rod

rod #1 on Upstates "list"

I instances like this my Grandma used to tell me---"the Devil got into you". Scared the crap out of me.

14. rod

rod #1 on Upstates "list"

Some of the info on here is crap though. Especially if its from some old person who has been retired for 20 years. Take that into consideration.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  15. Thead Shi

Thead Shi Member

We had a guy go to a house with a 1lb RS1 tag and absent mindedly put it on their 50lb box of dog food fed ex delievered and hauled it back. Man was she PIIIISED. It was a utility driver who did it and the regular driver was getting harassed all the time asking for her dog food back lmao. Its gone lady, amazon is probably scratching their heads wondering what to do with the chewy box.

16. Zowert

Zowert Active Member

Everything hangs on that printer being found. I don’t believe you’d risk your career over a crappy Amazon printer. There is nothing in our trucks (or on doorsteps) worth losing our pension. I hope they locate it so you can put this behind you.

17. Maple Grove MN Driver

Maple Grove MN Driver Cocaine Mang!

Was Devil your uncles name?

18. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

So if Devil was his uncle’s name and Devil did actually get into him and the crap did actually come out of him then it all points to one obvious fact.

@rod can’t hold his mud!

19. clean hairy

clean hairy Well-Known Member

Providing it is moist food, squish it up real good, and serve it as "Chef's Surprise" for lunch!

20. WTFm8

WTFm8 Active Member

... to be honest it was probably for a 50lb package and driver was just use to 1lb Amazon RTS labels LOL