Dishonest?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Aw SC, dont be a meanie...

Can somebody clue me in on this "Message Alert" that was texted to this man, I'm lost. Sheet his misroutes as emergency conditions. In other words, sheet the stops as emergency conditions because you missed the stops.

So a preloader, or maybe a manager (cough cough) has placed a parcel to the wrong package car, aciddentally during the rush to "wrap up " ~ hence the misload or missort

If they dont want the drivers to get more hours to run that misload or missort parcel to the customer, theyll sheet it as EC due to the weather... so the management team doesnt want those missorts or misloads to show up on their AM report

Im totally guessing since im on team purple... lemme know if im remotely correct guys n gals

PS : on our side we have a driver exception code 012, package sorted to wrong route

Id use this code first just to ding my hub, then if i find that it's not too far from my route, ill rescan the barcode and DR or get a sig

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

So a preloader, or maybe a manager (cough cough) has placed a parcel to the wrong package car, aciddentally during the rush to "wrap up " ~ hence the misload or missort

If they dont want the drivers to get more hours to run that misload or missort parcel to the customer, theyll sheet it as EC due to the weather... so the management team doesnt want those missorts or misloads to show up on their AM report

Im totally guessing since im on team purple... lemme know if im remotely correct guys n gals
Chicken dinner for you bro

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed

PS : on our side we have a driver exception code 012, package sorted to wrong route

Id use this code first just to ding my hub, then if i find that it's not too far from my route, ill rescan the barcode and DR or get a sig

Who are you again?

Don't you know me?

I'm impotant

Yes that was on purpose

It's a joke you D*s

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I would also document the date, time and who sent the message instructing you to be dishonest.
our BA tells us to work as directed and to take pics and send them to him when they pull stuff like this. He often sends the pics to the DM and labor manager

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Numbers are meant to be hidden !!
Same thing happens with Damages.
Instructed via training to sheet as missed and to bring in for inspection.
I end up getting 10 messages to void and sheet as refused by customer.

El Correcto

god is dead
The diad training they had us all take on proper delivery methods says to sheet things honestly no matter what. NO MATTER WHAT, doubt they would have the nerve to issue a warning letter if you said no and asked should you run them off or sheet as missed.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
SC sorry if your panties got into a bunch... i too was joking calling u a meanie

u jokin or not, i was just guessing what it meant. Im just another dumb truck driver, ahem package car driver. Heck im dumb enough to say "hub" instead of "center"

Mr24 seems to want to get the big picture sooner than later so he can plot his own course.

As for me, i hated the warehouse setting and switch to the dark side with less pay. Another dumb move...

I bounce all over this site, just like an Orion trace

JL 0513

Never heard it referred to as a "misroute", even on this forum.

We sometimes get instructed at the end of snow days to sheet unfinished stops as EC if it's getting late and they want us in. I figure this is legitimate.

The example of sheeting misloads as EC is a different story though.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Never heard it referred to as a "misroute", even on this forum.

We sometimes get instructed at the end of snow days to sheet unfinished stops as EC if it's getting late and they want us in. I figure this is legitimate.

The example of sheeting misloads as EC is a different story though.

I don't know. I could see it happening if the weather was bad. I believe the OP said they were expecting a major storm, though it didn't hit as bad as they thought.

They didn't want to send out another truck in bad weather to get the misload and they didn't want the driver taking any unnecessary chances running a misload........in bad weather.

It may be stretching it a little, but if it is snowing pretty good or a major storm on the way, I could see their point.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Where I was it was like this:

Right shelf, wrong truck - Misload

Wrong shelf, wrong truck - Misload

Wrong shelf, right truck - the preload