Dishonest?

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Amazon has generously refunded me many times for service failures. I'm sure EC will.come up at some point. I've got 4 free months of Prime, plus probably easily $50 in cash over the last year or two.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
When that message came through it hadn't snowed in about 4 hours and the roads were dry. They were calling for 4-8 inches and we basically got a inch around 9am and then the sun came out and it was over.

That is why I said it was stretching it a little.

Management was using the forecast of 4-8 inches of snow to EC any misloads. They could say that there was only an inch at 9:00 AM, but there was more heavy snow coming.

In this case, using the forecast, I could somewhat agree, but I would like to see the updated forecast at the time the message was sent.

If the storm was over, with only an inch and no more snow forecast, when they sent the message, I would call it fudging numbers and dishonest.

If the forecast was still calling for 4-8 more inches, I might agree with the message.

MC4YOU2

Walmart is still cheaper

Sometimes they are. But in my state, no sales tax on Amazon plus 5% back on their Store card, plus Walmart is anti labor, not that Amazon isn't mind you. I haven't given them any money for years.

JL 0513

Sometimes they are. But in my state, no sales tax on Amazon plus 5% back on their Store card, plus Walmart is anti labor, not that Amazon isn't mind you. I haven't given them any money for years.

How can the world's largest employer be anti labor?

Being against unionizing is just self preservation. Unless every other store unionized, Walmart would be out of business. They thrive on having some of the lowest prices. You don't go to Walmart for a fine shopping experience.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
It's still dishonest. Here's the test; if it's on the nightly news, how would corporate respond.

1. Our local manager has the authority to falsify anything.

Or

2. This is absolutely not our policy. It's obviously just misunderstanding. We are currently investigating this and can assure you that every effort to resolve this and insure it does not happen again will be taken.

Just call lp and explain situation......trust me.

MC4YOU2

Being against unionizing is just self preservation. Unless every other store unionized, Walmart would be out of business. They thrive on having some of the lowest prices. You don't go to Walmart for a fine shopping experience.

Anti union is anti labor. Just because you have a large workforce doesn't necessarily make you pro labor.

BrownArmy

Seriously?

Walwart is mad anti-labor.