Dispatch Tool

Re-Raise

I am forced to say it again...now knowing you've been there 33 years. It is amazing to me that you are just now noticing this. I just retired with 32 years, and it was this way from day 1. I, as a newer driver would be forced to take stops off neighboring routes simply because those drivers were slooooow. It taught me real quick that there was only one reward for working quickly, more stops. That ended real quick. If you want to call me a sloth, so be it. At least I was a wise sloth that wasn't about to get treated like a doormat.

Nice pool btw. It's great to go home for lunch and take a swim. I did it every summer day for years! Now it's my full time job!
I guess it it bothers me now because their fictional number shows on the computer next to your route in the morning.

On 8hr days for example, it will say 7.8 because it is subtracting the time it thinks you will run under. It will plan out for 9 hrs in actuality.

I work in a bonus center.

tacken

The lazy get lazier. The harder you work the more work you get!! That makes perfect UPS sense. Not everyone wants all that O.T Me just give me 9 hours a day I am happy and so is my bank account!!!

KOG72

I’m full of it
The lazy get lazier. The harder you work the more work you get!! That makes perfect UPS sense. Not everyone wants all that O.T Me just give me 9 hours a day I am happy and so is my bank account!!!
That’s me exactly 45 hrs a week is enough

Re-Raise

I am determined to be the last one back to the center until further notice! I’ve seen customers vacation pictures, they showed me their woodworking projects and told me what all their kids are doing now! It’s been a pretty relaxing day