Disqualified from package

quad decade guy

I earned that pension every nickel of it
It’s not like they are giving it to me

you should try it
Oh wait you’re in so far over your head doubtful you ever will
Well, you just bite the hand that feeds you every chance you get. But yet...you'll take the money....like a whore.

Btw, don't worry about me.....I'm just adding to the pile.

And when we get the Wife's cancer squared away....btw, that free insurance......I might do an airshow for ya.....as long as you paid for it....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well, you just bite the hand that feeds you every chance you get. But yet...you'll take the money....like a whore.

And when we get the Wife's cancer squared away....btw, that free insurance......I might do an airshow for ya.....as long as you paid for it....
You probably think ups gives that pension money out because it’s the right thing to do don’t you

My insurance isn't free.

542thruNthru

What hand is he biting?

You mean his Teamster negotiated pension?

quad decade guy

That's right they are. Because the Teamsters negotiated it and it's part of our compensation package.

This is pretty basic stuff.
And so? Stick to the topic.....you'll get moved....

All I ever said is my insurance is free. I don't pay for it.

The Teamsters negotiated it....so what? Other than that UPS provides it. Pays for it, not me.....free.

As far as pension....negotiated by Teamsters.....they don't fund it....UPS does...

Now, as far as the pension goes...the Teamsters certainly skim profits(fees)(extortion?)

That's why we struck in 97. Teamsters didn't want to give up that skimming......

Pretty basic stuff.

A couple other facts.....UPS can exist without the Teamsters....and eventually will. Teamsters can't. UPS pays our salary and benefits. Period. Teamsters negotiate true. But they are compensated....by me. They cost me money. Teamsters in simplest terms are parasites. Remember this when you are writing your enraged response.