Do I have any rights

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
End of story I said I don’t go to work high I only smoke going to bed nothing more .
Section 3.8 Reasonable Cause Testing
Upon reasonable cause, UPS will require an employee to be tested for the use of controlled substances. Reasonable cause is defined as an employee’s observable action, appearance, or conduct that clearly indicate the need for a fit-ness-for-duty medical evaluation.
The employee’s conduct must be witnessed by at least two (2) supervisors, if available. The witnesses must have received training in observing a person’s behavior to determine if a medical evaluation is required. When the supervisor(s) confronts an employee, a Union representative should be made available pursuant to Article 4 of the National Master UPS Agreement as interpreted. If no steward is present, the employee may select another hourly paid employee to represent him. Documentation of the employee’s conduct shall be prepared and signed by the witnesses within twenty-four (24) hours of the observed behavior, or before the test results are released, whichever is earlier. In addition, a copy will be sent to the Local Union in a timely manner.

Chinagurl

I'm pretty sure they can't just arbitrarily decide to give you a piss test, you have to be observed exhibiting behavior that would reasonably lead someone to conclude that you are intoxicated.
That’s what I’m saying I know I wasn’t high on NOTHING so there is something not right cause I don’t even share with nobody that I smoke to go to sleep. And I know that if they tested everyone they would loose most there crew for sure . I don’t due any other drug at all so . It’s just some more bullies bullying me and forcing me to resign. And no one even said there was a certain level of testing for thc

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
That’s what I’m saying I know I wasn’t high on NOTHING so there is something not right cause I don’t even share with nobody that I smoke to go to sleep. And I know that if they tested everyone they would loose most there crew for sure . I don’t due any other drug at all so . It’s just some more bullies bullying me and forcing me to resign. And no one even said there was a certain level of testing for thc
Were you high when you typed this??

Chinagurl

Section 3.8 Reasonable Cause Testing
Upon reasonable cause, UPS will require an employee to be tested for the use of controlled substances. Reasonable cause is defined as an employee’s observable action, appearance, or conduct that clearly indicate the need for a fit-ness-for-duty medical evaluation.
The employee’s conduct must be witnessed by at least two (2) supervisors, if available. The witnesses must have received training in observing a person’s behavior to determine if a medical evaluation is required. When the supervisor(s) confronts an employee, a Union representative should be made available pursuant to Article 4 of the National Master UPS Agreement as interpreted. If no steward is present, the employee may select another hourly paid employee to represent him. Documentation of the employee’s conduct shall be prepared and signed by the witnesses within twenty-four (24) hours of the observed behavior, or before the test results are released, whichever is earlier. In addition, a copy will be sent to the Local Union in a timely manner.
Yes I have the book . But it is fiction . I was NOT under the influence of NOTHING never ever at all so it deeper than the book . It’s bull:censored2: politics in my opinion. And I was up for my vacation time .

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Yes I have the book . But it is fiction . I was NOT under the influence of NOTHING never ever at all so it deeper than the book . It’s bull* politics in my opinion. And I was up for my vacation time .
Did you refuse the test or agree to it?

also ask them what kind of drugs will be tested.

Chinagurl

Did you refuse the test or agree to it?

also ask them what kind of drugs will be tested.
They said for all drugs and alcohol. And if it comes back postive for any thing I am fired and with a bad mark on my employment record period . Or sign this form and resign to save my record and when I ask to come back they said treatment. I could go get my dr to write a prescription but I never really needed that cause I don’t smoke any other time besides bed time true story on everything I ever loved no lies.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They said for all drugs and alcohol. And if it comes back postive for any thing I am fired and with a bad mark on my employment record period . Or sign this form and resign to save my record and when I ask to come back they said treatment. I could go get my dr to write a prescription but I never really needed that cause I don’t smoke any other time besides bed time true story on everything I ever loved no lies.

So, what did you do?