Do I have any rights

UPSER1987

I am a very hard worker and I never ever go to work under the influence of nothing . Now I recently moved to a dif area . I was warned that there was a lot of snobby people in this area and if they don’t like you , your on your way out .
Anyway that’s only putting it lightly the whole time I felt sabotaged and bullied . I even said something to the super . So I just pushed threw this and always showed up to do my job no matter how hard they made my job . So I was about 10min from the end of my shift when another super came and told me to grab my stuff and come with him . So I ask him what’s wrong he wouldn’t tell me yet we walk to another area of the building and as he introduces me to the shop Ste then we proceed to walk up some stairs into an office where they asked me to sit down and they told me they’re doing a fit to work . Now remember I told you I never come to work Under the influence of anything never but what I do being I’m almost 60 years old when I get home helps me go to sleep I smoke a little weed every night when I get home that’s only way I can sleep I have aches and all over my body sometimes and that helps me but never in my heart I don’t get high during the day I don’t smoke weed all day I don’t smoke weed before I go to work I don’t drink before I go to work I don’t do anything like that I smoke when I come home and go to bed but in the office they give me a choice to do a UA or resign . Mind you I am also going through menopause so I tend to over heat a little but my super new this. Needless to say if I gave a dirty I’m fired , but if I resigned for personal reasons they said then maybe if I go to treatment or something I might be able to come back someday go to treatment I don’t need treatment I only smoke weed to fall asleep no I don’t have a medical pass to do that because pot legal so why do I need a medical pass I don’t know I just think it’s all wrong I was only there for the benefits anyway but I need those benefits I need that medical any suggestions it might put some light at the end of my tunnel Would greatly be appreciated thanks for reading this.
Do you happen to be a steward?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Look don’t tell me what I was high on I r Resigned . You remind me of a Conspiracy accusing better than you mean person. That’s very sad

B1217987-F555-420D-BE99-C1EC49E6514B.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I am a very hard worker and I never ever go to work under the influence of nothing . Now I recently moved to a dif area . I was warned that there was a lot of snobby people in this area and if they don’t like you , your on your way out .
Anyway that’s only putting it lightly the whole time I felt sabotaged and bullied . I even said something to the super . So I just pushed threw this and always showed up to do my job no matter how hard they made my job . So I was about 10min from the end of my shift when another super came and told me to grab my stuff and come with him . So I ask him what’s wrong he wouldn’t tell me yet we walk to another area of the building and as he introduces me to the shop Ste then we proceed to walk up some stairs into an office where they asked me to sit down and they told me they’re doing a fit to work . Now remember I told you I never come to work Under the influence of anything never but what I do being I’m almost 60 years old when I get home helps me go to sleep I smoke a little weed every night when I get home that’s only way I can sleep I have aches and all over my body sometimes and that helps me but never in my heart I don’t get high during the day I don’t smoke weed all day I don’t smoke weed before I go to work I don’t drink before I go to work I don’t do anything like that I smoke when I come home and go to bed but in the office they give me a choice to do a UA or resign . Mind you I am also going through menopause so I tend to over heat a little but my super new this. Needless to say if I gave a dirty I’m fired , but if I resigned for personal reasons they said then maybe if I go to treatment or something I might be able to come back someday go to treatment I don’t need treatment I only smoke weed to fall asleep no I don’t have a medical pass to do that because pot legal so why do I need a medical pass I don’t know I just think it’s all wrong I was only there for the benefits anyway but I need those benefits I need that medical any suggestions it might put some light at the end of my tunnel Would greatly be appreciated thanks for reading this.
@burrheadd, HELP HERE.

Your shop steward is a dirty :censored2:. He worked with them to get you out of there.
This is definitely what’s happening to me.. I’ve never had a steward have my back or be on my side. I’ve been targeted since first sup hit on me & I wasn’t interested.. All downhill from there. I go to panel soon idk no one tells me much if anything..

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
This is definitely what’s happening to me.. I’ve never had a steward have my back or be on my side. I’ve been targeted since first sup hit on me & I wasn’t interested.. All downhill from there. I go to panel soon idk no one tells me much if anything..
I’m sure your drug use had something to do with painting that bullseye on your back.