Do I have any rights

542thruNthru

Seriously though. She wouldn't answer any of our questions. Her excuse for being fired is "they are snobby"

I don't know any area of UPS that is "snobby" lol

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
She said age ain't nothing but a number and she can still pop it like a 20yro...

Give her some credit.

Don't mind them...

I see you mama...

tumblr_mjqmzbQlxK1rd0ld6o2_r1_400.gifv

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Unfortunately for her it looks like she's gone
Hopefully people stop telling her all about the “should haves.” It’s possible to get rehired though, especially for peak. Had a guy at my center bring back 80 packages for a business that was never attempted. He now works as a preloader for peak 1mo later.

Hopefully people stop telling her all about the “should haves.” It’s possible to get rehired though, especially for peak. Had a guy at my center bring back 80 packages for a business that was never attempted. He now works as a preloader for peak 1mo later.
Yeah but hers is a different story
She would be considered a liability with a known drug issue
Just my opinion

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
You saying she should have not febreezed her clothes and car down a bit better?

Unless she told the hub, like she told the interwebs...

The scent is the only thing I can think of that would have given her away

MattM

How long does weed stay in your system? How long can a person stay ‘intoxicated’?

You should’ve asked who the two supervisors were that witnessed you under the influence. Do you happen to know if they do this often?
Maybe you smoked a little too late one night and came to work high? Or maybe you smelt?

At my building they only seem to care about accidents. If you wreck on the ramp, they’ll drug test you ASAP. Other than that, you have to be totally under the influence and smelly for anyone to vaguely notice.
How long were you with ups? Was a union rep there with you?

Sounds like they just hate you and scared you into resigning. I doubt anyone that ‘resigns’ is ever rehired. And if you were there for a few months,I doubt you would put them in your resume.

Basically, know your rights. An employee ratting you out isn’t enough. There is a process that they need to follow.