Do i REALLY have to shave?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Yup gotta shave, and yes that was kind of a dumb question. By the way any idiot with an azzclown moustache should be shot. Really moustaches are so dumb looking and so out of style its ridiculous. Its 2013 not 1983 you numbnutts. If guys with moustaches only knew how retarded they look with them they would shave them. Plus they make you look older anyway just in case someone didn't know that.

Cut to the chase. Don't mince words. What are you trying to say?

Yup gotta shave, and yes that was kind of a dumb question. By the way any idiot with an azzclown moustache should be shot. Really moustaches are so dumb looking and so out of style its ridiculous. Its 2013 not 1983 you numbnutts. If guys with moustaches only knew how retarded they look with them they would shave them. Plus they make you look older anyway just in case someone didn't know that.
They're cool in November though.

Nimnim

The Nim
They're cool in November though.

YMGqt57.jpg

I fully respect those who do it for charity in Movember though.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Okay dude, relax. To each their own....why do you care how much hair is above a guy's lip unless you gotta kiss him......lol. And I hear what you're sayin, but I think some guys look good with facial hair.

Its not a moustache.............its a thigh tickler!....the chicks dig em!.......You should try it! Might improve your game.