Do i REALLY have to shave?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And i thought MY post was tmi.....lol. agreed i like the waxing results....really after a few times...it doesn't hurt? I've only done it once....and i was like never again lol.

yeah I think u get a little desensitized. I mean we still refrain from activities that day but the next morning look out. It took me years to convince her to go. She is very shy. Now it's been waxing only for 2-3 years.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
yeah I think u get a little desensitized. I mean we still refrain from activities that day but the next morning look out. It took me years to convince her to go. She is very shy. Now it's been waxing only for 2-3 years.
That makes sense...getting desensitized. Never thought about that way....lasts way longer than shaving too.

pretender

Some people......get upset about everything! SOME PEOPLE think BC is like a courtroom. no funny business on BC. ALL posts shall be serious and you cant have a different opion, than one certain member.Otherwise your an idiot!

Well, there are some threads (such as this one) that don't become interesting until they are derailed.