Do i REALLY have to shave?

Box Ox

Mustached men: Hulk Hogan, Ron Burgundy, Wyatt Earp, Magnum PI, Teddy Roosevelt

Goateed men: The creepy guy(s) who worked at the video rental stores back in the day

I know which group I wouldn't want showing up at my door.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It only hurts the first few times. The smoothness of waxing is soooooo worth it. Hell I touch myself all day long after a nice wax
And i thought MY post was tmi.....lol. agreed i like the waxing results....really after a few times...it doesn't hurt? I've only done it once....and i was like never again lol.

froy77

Mustached men: Hulk Hogan, Ron Burgundy, Wyatt Earp, Magnum PI, Teddy Roosevelt

Goateed men: The creepy guy(s) who worked at the video rental stores back in the day

I know which group I wouldn't want showing up at my door.

the former group are further back in the day than the goatee men of today. and if i ever saw some dude looking like busted hogan or Magnum show up at my door id reach for my magnum--- not the one that comes in a box btw...although i DO have those too just for the record

gingerkat

And i thought MY post was tmi.....lol. agreed i like the waxing results....really after a few times...it doesn't hurt? I've only done it once....and i was like never again lol.
If I could, I would stop every hot young thang and say "close your eyes, you ever feel something this smooth?" lol

froy77

my wife wants to, cuz her friend did. i said no need. how do women with THICK hair get that done? cant imagine anyone ever getting used to it.