do I still get my vacation pay if I quit?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I asked my full time supervisor why I wasn't paid 2 weeks in advance for my vacation and apparently he never put my vacation requests into the system back in July. So what do I do? He hasn't given me an answer to why he didn't put my vacation request in and acted stupid when I asked about it. "Oh u did?? Oh let me check my schedule"

Was it a regularly scheduled vacation week? If so, you should have received the check two weeks before the Friday of the vacation week. Mistakes do happen and if your boss put the vaca in today you will have the check this Friday.

By The Book

I asked my full time supervisor why I wasn't paid 2 weeks in advance for my vacation and apparently he never put my vacation requests into the system back in July. So what do I do? He hasn't given me an answer to why he didn't put my vacation request in and acted stupid when I asked about it. "Oh u did?? Oh let me check my schedule"
If this was properly selected vacation time and you have your "signed copy" from your supervisor you should be good. It should also be on the vacation calendar to verify. Happy vacation!

Brisket

I scheduled the vacation back on June or July forgot which month it was. If things don't work out in school, will I still be able to come back in the future?

Not if you quit, with no notice , you would have to make sure your status is NOT listed as no rehire.

I would try talking to your ft Sup and explain what you are looking to do, if you work it right you may even get the company to pay for it (if your bldg has earn and learn) ...