Do I tell them I'm going to file grievance first?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I already have my form filled out for discrimination and violation of seniority on my supervisor but have not turned it in yet.

Here's what happened, my sup is a mexican. He moved me from my set to a heavier set then because he knew the dispatcher moved 100-200 pieces from my set to that set and to top it off, he gave that set to someone with less senioirty than me who is a mexican.(I am not a Mexican) So I've been working extra hard, yes yes cookies give me your claps and cookies! I've given him multiple opportunities to make a male and honor my senioirty and he keeps playing. My shop steward has talked to him a month ago and still nothing.

And to clarify, I was moved to a heavier set along with 100-200 extra pieces. I was hit with 247 extra pieces today, basically extra truck. Which was finally the last straw and I went ahead and talked to my shop steward again.

Srs thread not trolling this time xD
Here's what happened, my sup is a mexican

Lmfao.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah, and I was going to take the federal civil service test to be a guard at a minimum security, country club prison near here until I learned that first I'd have to work at one of the meanest maximum security facilities in the country.
I don't think Fetty Wap approves of prison guards. You should try the Rick Ross thread.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I have always been , and still am , intrigued by
Go scratch your debt card, sonny.
So , I had this intuition today as I walked by a lottery machine, I corrected myself saying "don't waste money" I suddenly had the urge to buy the $20 "platinum " ticket , as I walked to the machine , a man stepped in front of me , stood there , and finally bought, yep, you guessed it , the " platinum" ticket , I took it as a sign from god for him to take the losing ticket in front of the winner for me , Im so sure it is a big winner, I'm scared to scratch it off, it's in my car as we speak.............

El Correcto

god is dead
Debt, tomarrow.....eh who's listening anyways!
giphy.gif

RolloTony Brown Town

I already have my form filled out for discrimination and violation of seniority on my supervisor but have not turned it in yet.

Here's what happened, my sup is a mexican. He moved me from my set to a heavier set then because he knew the dispatcher moved 100-200 pieces from my set to that set and to top it off, he gave that set to someone with less senioirty than me who is a mexican.(I am not a Mexican) So I've been working extra hard, yes yes cookies give me your claps and cookies! I've given him multiple opportunities to make a male and honor my senioirty and he keeps playing. My shop steward has talked to him a month ago and still nothing.

And to clarify, I was moved to a heavier set along with 100-200 extra pieces. I was hit with 247 extra pieces today, basically extra truck. Which was finally the last straw and I went ahead and talked to my shop steward again.

There is no seniority being violated here. Loading cars is loading cars and your steward can't help you. Sorry you aren't Mexican and feel taken advantage of.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Time for you to work like a Mexican. Stop worrying about who took ur route and focus on mastering ur new one. We are a brotherhood, this has nothing to do with you being Black

Hilarious. The jokes just keep coming with you. Don't you supervisors have some extra paperwork to finish?

Indecisi0n

Become Mexican, problem solved.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
No warning them. Thy don't give you a head's up when they are going to discipline you so why would pay them those respects?
I agree, but when I filed one I was told they had to be notified that I was filing one.
#1. they already know they were wrong, now you have to go to them and tell them what they did wrong and why you are filing
@ correct, they dont warn you when they want to discipline you, why do you have to warn them?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I agree, but when I filed one I was told they had to be notified that I was filing one.
#1. they already know they were wrong, now you have to go to them and tell them what they did wrong and why you are filing
@ correct, they dont warn you when they want to discipline you, why do you have to warn them?

Professional courtesy?

Cementups

Box Monkey
I would never do that. Say even 9.5 grievances...... They do the dispatching so they know how much you are sent out with so they can expect the grievance after it's done 3+ days in a row.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You have been on both sides and should know better than most that it works both ways.
Yes I have and management now is not management then. No one used to ever file grievances. It used to be a building worked as a team. It is not the same company. I know you know that, let it go.