Do I tell them I'm going to file grievance first?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yes I have and management now is not management then. No one used to ever file grievances. It used to be a building worked as a team. It is not the same company. I know you know that, let it go.

Please don't tell me to let anything go.

Truth be told, with as little respect that I have for you as a driver, I would have had even less for you as a supervisor.

Orion inc.

I like turtles

Truth be told, with as little respect that I have for you as a driver, I would have had even less for you as a supervisor.
Imagine how much respect "real" ups drivers have for you. You cut corners, work off the clock and falsify records daily.

You really have no leverage to use to talk about respecting other drivers.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer

s-l1000.jpg

McGee

I have always been , and still am , intrigued by

So , I had this intuition today as I walked by a lottery machine, I corrected myself saying "don't waste money" I suddenly had the urge to buy the $20 "platinum " ticket , as I walked to the machine , a man stepped in front of me , stood there , and finally bought, yep, you guessed it , the " platinum" ticket , I took it as a sign from god for him to take the losing ticket in front of the winner for me , Im so sure it is a big winner, I'm scared to scratch it off, it's in my car as we speak.............

And, did you scratch the ticket?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

Truth be told, I have always been respectful to you. And you decide to lash out against me. But the big question should be why. But in my world, it matters little to me what you, or anyone else thinks of me. I sleep well every night, knowing I never intentionally hurt anyone. And help anyone I can, which I believe is our purpose on this earth.
What is yours. may I suggest you scroll past my posts. Just leave a big x because you are acting so small.

Truth be told, I have always been respectful to you. And you decide to lash out against me. But the big question should be why. But in my world, it matters little to me what you, or anyone else thinks of me. I sleep well every night, knowing I never intentionally hurt anyone. And help anyone I can, which I believe is our purpose on this earth.
What is yours. may I suggest you scroll past my posts. Just leave a big x because you are acting so small.
Well I like you.

I know WDFD.

Johney

I agree, but when I filed one I was told they had to be notified that I was filing one.
#1. they already know they were wrong, now you have to go to them and tell them what they did wrong and why you are filing
@ correct, they dont warn you when they want to discipline you, why do you have to warn them?
Ah....I am notifying you here's my grievance, you're notified.

Johney

Shocking Your usually so respectful.

You have entirely too much hate.

You know, for awhile you weren't being such a :censored2:. But apparently this weekend, you've ramped up your :censored2:ry to old levels.

Go get laid Dave or at least do something worthwhile.

You need better outlets apparently.
Teamcare must have cut off Dave's prescriptions again or his x-wife took him to court again and raped him for more alimony because he's back to the jackbag he's always been.

Johney

To the OP,from what you posted, discrimination is a stretch, good luck with that. Post back and let us know how it is to unload feeders.