Do retirees still get paid if there’s a strike?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Mind your own business retired guy
91C9BF99-26B0-4E07-B15C-CCABAA81DEAA.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Retirees are no longer Teamsters . I don't know anyone retired that keeps paying dues unless they are working as
a Teamster at another company.

We will still receive our pension checks.

If you guys go out on strike I will come out and walk the picket line as long as someone brings some beer.

Awesome
SMH

542thruNthru

The geezers keep collecting, anybody getting paid from union dues, yep, you are on strike too.
So every single person employed by the IBT should go without pay when any company goes on strike.

I just want to understand. So if any of these companies go on strike then everyone should stop being paid?...

ABF freight
Freeman Audio Visual
Airgas
Allied Roofers
U.S. Foods
GES Global
Applesack trucking
Arrow leasing
Atlantic Exposition Services
Aunt Kitty's Food
Allied beverage group
North East foods
Republic Services
Costco
Red Cross
Bus Drivers
Security guards
And so on
And so on....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So every single person employed by the IBT should go without pay when any company goes on strike.

I just want to understand. So if any of these companies go on strike then everyone should stop being paid?...

ABF freight
Freeman Audio Visual
Airgas
Allied Roofers
U.S. Foods
GES Global
Applesack trucking
Arrow leasing
Atlantic Exposition Services
Aunt Kitty's Food
Allied beverage group
North East foods
Republic Services
Costco
Red Cross
Bus Drivers
Security guards
And so on
And so on....

@Wally gets a little over zealous at times
You have to take what he says with a grain of salt

DOODAH502

If you are in a multi employer pension plan there are trustees that take of such matters
I had a few years of part-time a few of full-time and a few as part-time sup, so all combined, and due to the years I worked there from 9-1994 to 7-2018, I seemed to dodge the heavily manged by Teamsters pension.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The geezers keep collecting, anybody getting paid from union dues, yep, you are on strike too.
This Geezer will be on the line teaching the kids tricks we did in 1997: Busting Windshields with Sling shots, blocking package cars in on area, ( that was my favorite,we had one scab in tears lol) everyone brings a grill and cooks out,we take care of our own.